What will the real name be?

Baldurscape: Eternity

• Like 2

I have struggle to understand a Universe that allows the destruction of an entire planet. Which will win this endless conflict - destruction or creation? The only thing I know for certain is never to place your faith entirely on one side. Play the middle if you want to survive.

Everyone else is a fanatic. I am Gauldoth Half-Dead. Your savior.

Galdur's Bate III? Do you think they could get away with a name like that? :p Somehow I doubt it.

The name is probably going to be soul-based, since that seems to be the theme of the project.

Eternal Souls? Oh but then From Software might sue :p

It can't have Scrolls in the name, unfortunately. Soul Scrolls doesn't come off the tongue easily though.

Edited by anubite

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

Soulscape

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Old School. :yes:

Worked poorly for "Shaker"...

Pretty cheap dude, don't kick people while they are down.

Not so on topic.... How about "Poopinany Popinjay's Lejendary Jaunt of Rezurrection"?!

Or (serious this time)... why not just call it "The Watcher"? I mean to get that title you had to donate a butt ton of money and it is blatantly in reference to some important in game group or entity. Alternatively if the actual "world" name is cool just call it that with some subtitle like "Cool World Name Here: Silent Dawn" etc etc.

Galdur's Bate III? Do you think they could get away with a name like that? :p Somehow I doubt it.

The name is probably going to be soul-based, since that seems to be the theme of the project.

Eternal Souls? Oh but then From Software might sue :p

It can't have Scrolls in the name, unfortunately. Soul Scrolls doesn't come off the tongue easily though.

Galdur‘s Bate...somehow remind me Gillbert Bates of Arcanum.................

• Like 2

I have struggle to understand a Universe that allows the destruction of an entire planet. Which will win this endless conflict - destruction or creation? The only thing I know for certain is never to place your faith entirely on one side. Play the middle if you want to survive.

Everyone else is a fanatic. I am Gauldoth Half-Dead. Your savior.

Eternal Eternity: Forever Infinityscape

This is AMERICA (deep, throaty, GTAVC/SA gun shop voice,) if their idea failed in the marketplace of ideas, then it wasn't a very good idea.

Edited by AGX-17

Galdur‘s Bate...somehow remind me Gillbert Bates of Arcanum.................

Which you do know is a play off of Bill Gates right? Stole the technology of another, made millions? I love that game...

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Soulsong

Or Eternal Soulsong.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Eternal Eternity: Forever Infinityscape

This is AMERICA (deep, throaty, GTAVC/SA gun shop voice,) if their idea failed in the marketplace of ideas, then it wasn't a very good idea.

Right. Americans only ever buy good ideas. Snort. :lol:

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

The Watcher: Always watching the watching of always watching - Like, Eternally, and with no sleep

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

@Bli1942:

I'd say that Project Eternity is just the code name for the overall Kickstarted project. So I'd rather avoid "common singular dictionary words easily lost in Google searches" myself. It should either be a portmanteau or a minimum two-word string, IMO. ;)

Baldurscape: Eternity

Not bad, but you missed one of the trifecta...

Baldurscape Dale: Tales of the Dyrwood Coast (for the first of a trilogy plus expansion, naturally)

Ah, shoot. I can start BG:EE proper today. Ciao!

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Just call it Eternity: Tales from Dyrwood.

Honestly, you know how Fallout got its name?

The game was originally supposed to be named “Vault 13,” and the batch file still creates vault13.exe. Marketing didn’t think the name conveyed a sense of what the game was about and suggested names like “Aftermath,” “Survivor,” and “Postnuclear Adventure.” Brian Fargo took it home one weekend and brought it back, saying “You should call this Fallout.” They did.

http://thiscageisworms.com/2012/04/09/tim-cains-gdc-2012-talk-fallout/ Edited by Hormalakh

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html