Yo!

Windows

Let me explain, in Baldur's Gate (I)nvetory is its own interface. What I'm curious about is if it could be handled like a Window screen. Statistics as well, perhaps the Journal too. Maybe I could customize it as well and press 1 button and bring up 4-5 windows on the screen. It'd be easier to drag and drop items to my team mates as well if I have Character 1 and Character 2 up on the screen at the same time.

Tabs

Customizable tabs in the Log, one could be for Dice Rolls in combat, one for purely Dialogue, I know there was a 3rd idea as well... perhaps a "Search" tab for finding traps or other stuff. It'll be easier to relocate what has been said with not having everything in one log. I could scroll up the Dialogue (A quick fix "Journal") to recall what has been said, the Journal would go a little bit more into detail of Quests and such. The combat log would obviously be important for combat, removing any subtitles of Battle Cries and such and mainly be focused on dice rolls.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, thought it'd fit here better than Widgets but yeah, you'll be the judge of that Moderator :)

[EDIT]

Here are some links to other threads:

Combat Log #1

Combat Log #2

Conversation Log & Combat Log

Scrolling text log for dialogue and combat

[/EDIT]

And of course, what is your thoughts on the matter/topic?

Edited by Osvir