Less bugs

My only request is that the game not be prone to the number of errors the first one is. I love this game and am determined to finish it several times, despite the fact that I have to save before every area I go to because it will probably crash. As long as everything else is just as good as the first one I will have no complaints.

Thanks,

Quetzal

(If you don't know which problems I'm talking about, check the LucasArts and Bioware help forums)

My only request is that the game not be prone to the number of errors the first one is.  I love this game and am determined to finish it several times, despite the fact that I have to save before every area I go to because it will probably crash.  As long as everything else is just as good as the first one I will have no complaints.

Thanks,

Quetzal

(If you don't know which problems I'm talking about, check the LucasArts and Bioware help forums)

Thats like saying 'can we have less idiots driving cars'. Every1 would agree but, try as u may, its not gonna happen! :)

Ofcourse obsidian are gonna want to give us a game with out bugs but it is easier said than done.

U should read this thread.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If there are patches, let Lucasarts have Obsidian DO some patches. LA angered the fans of the PC version when they didn't let Bioware finish the remaining issues with one last patch. Let them not make the same mistake. The best option is to ship the game with no major bugs. Additional patching would be nice.

The bugs really got to me, and a lot of them were big enough that they shouldn't have gotten past testers...but, what can ya do, games out and patched...not as well as it should be though...

Anybody else get lines down character's faces on the PC? Nothing I do fixes it...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

And please, rape the GeForcers rather than the Radeoners this time.

Heh, I second that...even though I found some ok workarounds to increase quality just as well.

If they throw a demo at us, we can help, if not, patch, patch and patch again.

(Signatures: disabled) 

i think it's my card that's the problem...ah well...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast