The Magical Realms of T

anubite

True Doom Murderheads rejoice! In just 1 day the project has already blown past its goal. Now the question is where will it end up?

:dancing:

Also, the chiptune medley on the Kickstarter page is fantastic. :yes:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Where will it end up? I dunno. Their stretch goals will decide that. Anything involving the licensing of celebs to have their likeness in the game or extra content would be great. Someone even suggested using some of the money to persuade Barkley to play the first game...? Not sure if that's such a grand idea but it's pretty funny to think about.

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

• 4 weeks later...

The campaign is down to the last few hours. There will be a livestream tonight at 5 EST. The total as of right now is over 109k, which is over triple the original goal. I think the 120k stretch goal for animated cutscenes is still in play. Either way, this game is going to be awesome.

:dancing:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Do check out the video they just posted on the kickstarter. Their spriter is ****ing amazing. God, I can't wait to play this ****.

I hope we can generate $6k in 3 hours, but I don't know, that's looking mighty unlikely at this point!

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

I hope we can generate $6k in 3 hours, but I don't know, that's looking mighty unlikely at this point!

Think positive. Think positive. Plus, there's the funding the got from PayPal which is in the amount of ??? and, I would imagine, would count toward the stretch goals.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

• 7 months later...