Lightsaber-less - viable?

I'm starting KotOR 2 and my plan is to be a colossal manipulative d-bag to everyone (obviously dark side). I'll be a Sith Inquisitor (Consular) and plan to not use a lightsaber (because blocking blaster fire with my bare hands is WAY more badass). Any thoughts on whether this will be viable in the game?

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Anything is viable end game. The game is very easy and the exile is very overpowered by the end. Even full light side, force storm took care of everyone in the room. The last fight might give you a little trouble, but you'll probably figure it out.

Play it however you'll have fun with it.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

It is entirely possible to build a gunslinger with the feat that lets you block blaster shots with your bare hands ;)

I am still a bit miffed that the original kotor forced my badass rogue to change class into a whimpy jedi.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It is entirely possible to build a gunslinger with the feat that lets you block blaster shots with your bare hands ;)

I am still a bit miffed that the original kotor forced my badass rogue to change class into a whimpy jedi.

I hated that too. :yes:

In KotOR 2 I start out as a Jedi so staying one (or going Sith) is something I came to grips with right at the beginning of the game. I won't be slinging guns though, I'll be slinging my voice at enemies and frying them with lightning. If they get in close I'll kick them in the face. :bat:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Scorchy did it.

No reason why you shouldn't...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee