I would love dev tracker feature implemented, that would be really cool

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

"zomg he looked at my thread, he must less than three me!"

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

more like, hmm this really got their attention, maybe they think that idea is good enough to post about it and it maybe end up in game so lets discuss it more

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It's a really efficient way for casual visitors to get information, without having to wade through hundreds of threads of what's probably 99% guesses, wishes and discussions about things that may or may not be in the game.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"

I wouldn't mind having a tracker for their posts much like Blizzard has implemented on their forums. I don't think we need to know which topics they're lurking in though.

K is for Kid, a guy or gal just like you. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

My experience of the WoW boards and the dev tracker was that since staff from Blizzard posted fairly often, people in some threads seemed to get personally offended when they didn't get a dev response in the thread they believed was important. While the devs claimed it was to not disturb the discussion which made kind of sense there. And when some dev decided to have some fun in a less serious thread, then there were tons of people who were REALLY offended by that, not quite getting that making a response to a serious thread takes a bit more time than making a response in an off topic one.

So really, I don't want a dev tracker, I prefer to have the dev's here lurking around and occasionally throw in a response whenever they see fit.

• Like 5

Yessir. We read the forums.

Ah yes, but do you read EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

Including our pet threads, the ones we hold close to our hearts. with all their walls of text. the ones that have sections going in circles. the one with that cool idea that might just not be within the scope of the project; or going in a wildly different direction of game that you intend to make. or those threads which you've seen multiple variants of before, asking similar, but just not quite the same questions. Do you read every thread despite the long hours that would go into keeping track of everyone's opinion, and still have time to make a game?

DO YOU LOVE US?

:p

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

DO YOU LOVE US?

YES

Well I'm satisfied. I feel fulfilled and loved and basically a real human being now. Without you and the rest of the devs acknowledging my existence, how would I be validated as a person?

• Like 2

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

DO YOU LOVE US?

YES

:cat::wub:

I'd be fine with the devs getting some ideas here, but they should turn into BioWare where they are a bit too focused on their users and the games suffer from it. Purely user-based games always suck...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee