Hey everyone!

Back again this time with another interview with Feargus on the game-

Really a must listen for everyon who contributed....He talks about what they're steps are going forward and give some insight into RPG making.

HERE is a link to the story with transcript: http://www.puresophi...e-rpgs-forever/

Below is a direct youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ZeTKc7Cyc&feature=g-all-a

Follow us on twitter for more! @puresophistry

• Like 11

Nooooooo, I can't listen to this at work. :(

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Hey everyone!

Back again this time with another interview with Feargus on the game-

Recording quality a bit low. I can forgive that. The god awful "leeroy" at the beginning? Not so much. That crap was old before it made it to Jeopardy.

I'm very glad that they're still shooting for 2nd quarter of 2014. Mission creep can play havoc with a production schedule, so it's good that they're going to save some things for the expansion packs as necessary.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Feargus you're great, but that stronghold comment... ugh.

What was so awful about it?

I want to know that too.

Because having a place in the game world is really cool. I'm not overly familiar with player housing in video games, but I really enjoyed it while playing D&D/Pathfinder, where we fortified our own cheap castle and my alcoholic dwarven bard set up an illegal whisky distillery. Good times. Too bad my bear-mount is dead. Also because of alcoholism.

Elan_song.gif

Is it possible to have a transcript posted?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Is it possible to have a transcript posted?

Edit: Totally missed the (partial) transcript link in the OP. This is a difficult one for me because Feargus is a bit fuzzy, I don't have face/lip reference checks, and Feargus talks super fast. :sweat: I've caught only a small part of the interview but I've given up on the rest now, TBH.

Edited by Ieo

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I'm intrigued about the idea of setting up a storefront to hawk all the loot you accumulate. Maybe tie that in with the stronghold.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

its impossible to listen Feargus and not to get illegally excited

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.

its impossible to listen Feargus and not to get illegally excited

This guy gets it.

Please keep the jpgs of your illegal excitement to yourself, thanks. :p

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Thank you for posting the link, it is always good to hear updates about the project.

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg