Forton is a Joke!

I loved old warrior Dak'kon and I'm gonna love this old warrior aswell, don't judge book by it's cover, deep character is all that matters for me, not a pair of nipples (I mean, seriously there realy exist folks who mind that on Forton?? You could aswell censor Arnie's chest in all the movies he starred in bare chested with such mindset, just because he dared to show his nipples, those outrageous things everyone possesses. Gosh)

"Have you ever spoken with the dead? Called to them from this side? Called them from their silent rest? Do you know what it is that they feel?

Pain. Pain, when torn into this wakefulness, this reminder of the chaos from which they had escaped. Pain of having to live! There will be no more pain. There will be... no more chaos."

Kerghan the Terrible,

first of the Necromancers,

voyager in the Lands of the Dead.

I loved old warrior Dak'kon and I'm gonna love this old warrior aswell, don't judge book by it's cover, deep character is all that matters for me, not a pair of nipples (I mean, seriously there realy exist folks who mind that on Forton?? You could aswell censor Arnie's chest in all the movies he starred in bare chested with such mindset, just because he dared to show his nipples, those outrageous things everyone possesses. Gosh)

I'm pretty sure they're just kidding about censoring the nipples.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"

I think most people just dislike the ridiculous hair he has. If he went bald or had something on top, it wouldn't look so bad.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I have no problem with his looks (OK he doesen't look epic but i never judge anyone by their appearance). It's the class I hate. Monks... never liked them

Yep, couldn't agree more hate monks. what's the point of picking up all those cool weapons and interesting armor if you can't use it on a companion. I always feel a bit cheated by that. And seriously - open palm strike by half-naked man takes out heavily armored knight in full steel plate who first shoots with a crossbow and then uses a sword and shield... I don't think so.

I don't mind monks as a class as much as I don't mind Katanas as weapons...

It's the monk and katana fanbois who are the problem.

PE-Forton-katana2b.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guys, I think we all missed the point.

Forton is indeed the new comic relief character.

He's to Bruce Lee what Cohen the Barbarian (Discworld) is to Conan.

Forton will complain about old age, the lack of commodity in the wilderness, back problem and then suddenly punch in the face the conceited young adventurers around. right ? right ?

Didn't want to derail the other topic or start a new thread just for this, so since this one already has a lot of "photochops"/humor in it...

So far, I'mma thinkin' Forton is the most likely to run that direction. What do you guys think?

I think Lady Crimson is most qualified to address this issue with corresponding concept artwork....

It's gotta be Edair.

I think I've picked on poor Forton enough. :lol:

PE-Edair-002a.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts