What do you look like?

Mr. Teatime

For those who cares, there is a link to a picture of me this thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=587 The thread itself was mostly an internal Kiwi joke, being all rabid about Lord of The Rings etc. Picture on Yahoo is genuine though <_>

Edit: Your turn Mr. T. :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well I don't have many photos of me online, about 10 months ago I submitted a picture to..... hotornot.com. Yes I know, etc etc...... what I learnt from that experience is that I'm rated mostly a 1! Well here you go. Here ....its so cold here in england.... what messed up weather...

EDIT: I've just realised that this sounds like a totally lame attempt to get people to rate me. Its really not, in fact feel free to click on 1 if you're compelled to rate at all.

Dammit, Teatime, quit telling folks to give you a low rate. Tell them, "hell yes, I want a good rating, so rate me high!" :)

I have a picture of myself around somewhere but my pic is actually used mostly to scare the members at Winterwind. I'll post the pic when I can find it. it's funny.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I love this picture. I was at my wife's brother's wedding and I was doped up on some serious alergy medicine... and still suffering from alergies... when she took my picture. Ugh. Still, I think it's funny as hell that they use me as the NO! image for the board.

OOPS. Here's the image:

http://www.gamertalk.biz/img/no.jpg

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Sheesh, you look almost as old as me... wait... you are almost as old as me :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...there be a pic o' me wit' the BIS POST MORTUM in me sig, if'n anyone ain't had a look at me giant caterpillar eyebrows... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

It's OK, I realised a few days after putting up the picture that people go through and click 1 just for the fun of it. But now where's your picture, hmm?

Tea... an hour with you and my camera... and I could have something great - I might even win a ribbon.

until I go home again... which seems to be farther and farther in the future, I can't do anyting about posting pics of me... but I think missy still has the website with my pic on it. ... I just don't know the url.

Guest Mistress
It's OK, I realised a few days after putting up the picture that people go through and click 1 just for the fun of it. But now where's your picture, hmm?

Tea... an hour with you and my camera... and I could have something great - I might even win a ribbon.

until I go home again... which seems to be farther and farther in the future, I can't do anyting about posting pics of me... but I think missy still has the website with my pic on it. ... I just don't know the url.

Magena

Me again

Sounds fun.... is photography a hobby of yours then? If you want to come to england I'm usually available :)

Sounds fun.... is photography a hobby of yours then? If you want to come to england I'm usually available :)

it's a hobby now... though I'm working on it to make it something else.... and hopefully get published.

I'll remember that next time I'm in England... which would be the first time... but I'll remember.

I look *exactly* like my Avatar...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Hey, where'd you get that cool hat then

God smiles apon the *Chosen Few*... :D

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

oddly 'nuff, we got no photos of self on computer... will maybe find something later.

ever seen that bissel commercial with the bald biker guy? "smoothies!" picture the biker w/o the facial hair... and add black hair on noggin. looks like Gromnir according to numerous aquaintances of ours... though we don't see it.

we discovered recently that the commercial in question won some sorta "out of the closet" award from a magazine that is published by/for the gay community... seems that the biker guy character was very popular with homosexuals.

Gromnir keeps going back and forth as to whether we find this news disturbing or amusing.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

lol. Well, you might as well take it as a compliment, Gromnir. I, for one, would be interested in see a picture. Let the rest of us specimens at the zoo here decide what's what with the biker picture.

Obsidian Plays