Increases in power and awsumness should by made visible by your beard growing longer.

I am in support of this. Also, we need dynamic commentary about the size of your beard.

Edited by HangedMan

Do you like hardcore realistic survival simulations? Take a gander at this.

I don't like mustaches because it objectifies males. If you must have them, please don't throw them on cooldowns!! I want it to really mean something when I grow a mustache in game and cooldowns simple break my immersion.

+1000000000 Likes to the Inigo pics! He is the epitome of mustachio awesome! I do think people need to distinguish more between beards and mustaches more: a beard is as different to mustaches as it is to theclean shaven. A mustache implies manliness and sophistication, a man who knows how to groom himself. A beard is only considered cool by teenagers, who lack the subtlety and grace to comprehend the superiority of the 'tache.

Some improvements were required.

I present you:

GKins.png

I didn't particularly care for Forton originally but your work has made him into the most awesome one of the lot! Seriously, the hat monocle and mo suit him..

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

+1000000000 Likes to the Inigo pics! He is the epitome of mustachio awesome! I do think people need to distinguish more between beards and mustaches more: a beard is as different to mustaches as it is to theclean shaven. A mustache implies manliness and sophistication, a man who knows how to groom himself. A beard is only considered cool by teenagers, who lack the subtlety and grace to comprehend the superiority of the 'tache.

Some improvements were required.

I present you:

I didn't particularly care for Forton originally but your work has made him into the most awesome one of the lot! Seriously, the hat monocle and mo suit him..

Indeed I'm not one for martial arts fighters, but this dapper gentleman is most awesome!

• Like 1

Elan_song.gif