I dont like threads like this IMHO... It just makes the job for the devs more difficult. :"OH! Look a new thread I hope there will be some helpfull information about what our players want ... wait what ?" . It would be cool if someone would take all the most important ( not wishes like I WANT A PONY or some stupid anime weapons ) threads on the forum and put into one thread.

This mod would not/could not work without a huge head size mod. Since the models are goign to actually be 3D models, it would be really easy to do this I would imagine. Make the heads ridiculously huge so you can see the staches!

I like this idea very much.

• Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Might as well have the full set -

You're missing one:

scarlettcrop1.jpg

;)

Crap! Can't believe I forgot Dalton. :(

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Farbautisonn casts, "Stache of entanglement". Effects: Facial hairs grows ten yards immediately causing person to fall in his / her own facial hair. Also causes a +2 cha reaction to other men and a +4 reaction to sheep.

• Like 1

"Politicians. Little tin gods on wheels". -Rudyard Kipling. A European Fallout timeline? Dont mind if I do!

I dont like threads like this IMHO... It just makes the job for the devs more difficult. :"OH! Look a new thread I hope there will be some helpfull information about what our players want ... wait what ?" . It would be cool if someone would take all the most important ( not wishes like I WANT A PONY or some stupid anime weapons ) threads on the forum and put into one thread.

Honestly, this is the correct forum for this, from what I understand. The actual changes that players want to see either go in the "Gameplay and Mechanics" forum or the "Engine and Widgets" forum. Mods know best, though, and I could be wrong. Nothing wrong with a little bit of R&R for the devs though when they come to the forums. I'd hope that they find our antics just as humorous as we find it here on the boards.

• Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

OMG, there is some humor in the forum??? Kill it with fire.....

:fdevil:

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

The manliness of this thread has reached epic proportions with all the moustache loving pictures. You know, if James Bond grows a moustache then every damn hero needs one!

As to the size issue that's easy: as Hormalakh has said you could just increase the size of the head, or as I like to call the Moustache Holder. Hell, forget the head, just have massive mos on all of them!

• Like 2

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

All this argumentation about silly things like boning your companions, vancian vs mana etc has overlooked the one essential factor that will make or break this game: moustaches!

We all know moustaches make things manly, and so I propose we make Obsidian put moustaches on everything: men, women, children, dogs, cats, donkeys, even trees! All resources should be directed to this effort! Whose with me?

Nice idea, but we need to take it one step further - huge epic full beards.

... and so I propose we make Obsidian put moustaches on everything: men, women, children, dogs, cats, donkeys, even trees!

Too many humans in this thread, not enough cats.

catstache001.jpg

catstache002.jpg

catstache003.jpg

catwesternstache1.jpg

• Like 7
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts