All this argumentation about silly things like boning your companions, vancian vs mana etc has overlooked the one essential factor that will make or break this game: moustaches!

We all know moustaches make things manly, and so I propose we make Obsidian put moustaches on everything: men, women, children, dogs, cats, donkeys, even trees! All resources should be directed to this effort! Whose with me?

• Like 15

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Yes see how both those pictures are made more awesome and manly with the addition of a fine mo! I would post more up if I wasn't stuck writing this on a phone!

As to the mention of beards... we are talking elegant moustaches here! A savage chin growth? Inconceivable!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Picard is a prime example of how pure awesome can still be made even more awesome with the addition of a fine mo!

The Tom Selleck Magnum P.I. stache instantly adds 5 points of charisma. Combine that with an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt (+6 persuasion, +3 manliness) and any female NPC doesn't stand a chance against persuasion attempts.

tumblr_mc07nuS6nb1rj282ro1_400.jpg

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

As to the mention of beards... we are talking elegant moustaches here! A savage chin growth? Inconceivable!

There must be a church in the game that reacts to such heretic statements with ultra violence

The violence of the Disgruntled Mo!

This thread is being filled with pure awesome, or rather Mosome! I hope the devs are taking note, they need Tom Selleck to give this game that final push to mosome!

Is it wrong to admit that Sagani suits the Mo so much? That is some awesome mohancements you made there! :D

The_Vikings_were_hated_everywhere.jpg

Shows how much average level has plunged since life got easy in the west. I say we take the fight to north korea wearing only grizzly-bear underwear, deflecting bullets with our beards and fists.

• Like 1

50493_139663174741_5679137_n.jpg

Lemmy Mutton Chops (+2 performance, +4 survival)

What Chanter wouldn't want to sport a pair of those beautes?

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I liked the giant beard and swamp hat combo Obsidian provided in Alpha Protocol.

I think facial hair - moustaches, beards, giant beards, van dykes, sideburns, muttonchops, etc are all invaluable. Even for isometric characters whose face you don't see (they can be on the paper doll, shut your face).

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man