On Pacifism & the nonlethal takedown

This one might be a little goofy, but here goes:

I love the nonlethal approach.

Don't suppose there's anyone out there who shares my sentiment?

EDIT: Still. Having the options Frisk just mentioned are very welcomed. I generally do avoid bloodshed whenever possible, just for the sake of life preserving.

I share opinion that non-lethal option (like persuade or stun weapon) is very good. Using of stealth skill (like in Lionheart) often not enough.

Yes, I will henceforth be responding to new posts in threads that have been inactive for months or longer with this video.

[/url]

Of course you're going to be able to talk/charm your way out of combat. In some situations. But as the devs have said, P:E is going to be a combat-centric game and I've already made it known that I think it'd be absoludicrous to be able to perform a "no-kill" pacifist run like in Metal Gear Solid or Dishonored. In some cases it would be irresponsible or immoral (depending on how you RP your character's morality, of course,) in most cases it's a fight to the death, and how, pray tell, does one use a tranquilizer dart or a sleeper hold on a skeleton, giant demon, incorporeal vengeful spirit, etc.?

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 1

In some cases it would be irresponsible or immoral (depending on how you RP your character's morality, of course,) in most cases it's a fight to the death, and how, pray tell, does one use a tranquilizer dart or a sleeper hold on a skeleton, giant demon, incorporeal vengeful spirit, etc.?

With copious amounts of skill, obviously. :)

"When you can kill the giant demon with these chopsticks, THEN... you will be ready. u_u"

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u