Not sure if this has already been covered but I would really love to see the old character information implemented again. Being able to check what % of kills a party member has made, strongest enemy killed etc seems like a small thing but it was a really cool feature. I'd even like to see this expanded on somewhat if possible. Maybe have a big codex of monsters that gave you a description of each with a nice bit of artwork that got unlocked when you killed it.

You could even incorporate this so that the more creatures you kill of that type the more information is unlocked. By the time you've killed 50 odd skeletons you've pretty much summed up that smashing them with a blunt object is the best way to go.

This is actually a pretty standard feature in alot of games (especially RPGs) even today. Maybe not a "strongest enemy killed" or "what percentage of kills came from this dude" but plenty of them show how long you have played, money earned, spent, how many enemies killed, how many killed of "insert mob type" here, how many secret things you found, blah blah.

If they have time and it isn't something too tough to work into Unity (doubt it will be) I don't see a reason not to have something like this.

Sure, I would want to see all that.

Also, the more concept art they can get in the game, the better xD

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Slaying more of the same foul beast makes you better at slaying this particular foul beast. Would this count as "experience" in combat?

I would also love to see the "Information" screen where you can see the strongest enemy killed and % and what else is covered in the OP :)

I don't really care. If a monster was memorable, I don't need to have it written in my journal "strongest enemy killed "Elder Dragon"."

If a game has to tell me it was memorable, it wasn't. I guess as a combat log it would be fine.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.