Pretty certain it hasn't started. Obsidian will be announcing it, and most likely letting the fans watch (at least some of it).

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

I'm hoping that he plays it with the same level of soberness (or lack thereof) and enthusiasm he had during the final Kickstarter countdown video.

I just killed an enemy! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ARCANUM!!!!!

I don't really care about the topic, but i want to know what the f*** is wrong with people who start the topic by "So...". They have an extra chromosome or brain deficiency? Seriously what is so difficult in writing the name of the topic normally?

Clearly such people are mutants!

I doubt hes even started yet, hes only just got back from Australia I believe.

Blimey cobber......

So that's why MCA threw in all that outdated Aussie slang in his recent interviews!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

I don't really care about the topic, but i want to know what the f*** is wrong with people who start the topic by "So...". They have an extra chromosome or brain deficiency? Seriously what is so difficult in writing the name of the topic normally?

christ, tell us how you really feel

christ, tell us how you really feel

Would have been funnier if you'd said "So...tell us how you really feel."

• Like 2

So... tell us how you really feel.

EDIT -

So... someone beat me to saying tell us how you really feel.

So... oh well.

I can't stay long anyways, I have some things to... sew.

Edited by jivex5k

Tell you what. If you can get francophones to stop using "Euh..." when they begin a thought then maybe we can get to work on getting "So..." out of the English vernacular.

"Turned wrong way round, the relentless unforeseen was what we schoolchildren studied as 'History,' harmless history, where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable. The terror of the unforeseen is what the science of history hides, turning a disaster into an epic.”

-Philip Roth, The Plot Against America