Sign in to follow this  
Sensuki

Update 29: Mechanics

OrrrA.jpg

I'm feeling it today guys. What do ya reckon?

Big ... Juicy ... Mechanics

that child is going to haunt my nightmare

• Like 1

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Ugh you got my hopes up. Don't title your thread that way next time please.

Deliberate ;)

He sure seems to be on a buzz.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

yeah, got my hopes up too :lol:

2 atoms walk into a bar, the one says " I believe i have lost an electron!" the other says " Are you sure?" the first atom says " I'm positive! "

It'll be cool to be today. That means tomorrow morning for me. I can't wait to go to work to morrow morning, get a cofee, a big tyropita (cheese pie of sort), turn my pc on and lean back, read about the mechanics 8)

Afer that I can get to work properly :grin:

Edited by Sedrefilos

Deliberate ;)

I like a good joke, but this isn't funny.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” ― Robert E. Howard

:)

Verisimiltude! Bring on the realistic arms and panoplies, Obsidian. Looking good, ladies and gentlemen. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Hmm....a joke turned reality? Coincidence or clairvoyance? Did Sensuki really know or is this the folks at Obsidian putting the kibosh on some elaborate hoax. We'll find out on the next Town Talk.

In truth though, I liked what I read. I would definitely like to see some way of being able to fulfill the image you may have for a character not be marred by the choice of armor you make. I have found myself picking stronger armor strictly because the game mechanics made the survivability of my characters impossible. Bring it on.

Oh...and loving the idea of a fulfillment website.

Screw you Firedorn!

Never rub another man's rhubarb

Hmm....a joke turned reality? Coincidence or clairvoyance? Did Sensuki really know or is this the folks at Obsidian putting the kibosh on some elaborate hoax. We'll find out on the next Town Talk.

In truth though, I liked what I read. I would definitely like to see some way of being able to fulfill the image you may have for a character not be marred by the choice of armor you make. I have found myself picking stronger armor strictly because the game mechanics made the survivability of my characters impossible. Bring it on.

Oh...and loving the idea of a fulfillment website.

Nah, Josh mentioned last week that we'd be getting some information on mechanics this week. The OP was mostly guessing as to the the day that update would come. Mechanics were alreaddy a given.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke