BG2 Edwin question - Dad, can I keep her?

So the Project Eternity Kickstarter has me on a nastalgia trip and I've utilized Bauldur's Gate Trilogy's aid to do it. And I am now a stone's throw away from picking up Edwin. Well, I suppose the rest of my post is for the Spoilers tag. It has to do with Edwin's personal quest.

I want to try and get Edwin turned into Edwina, and keep him a female for the rest of the game. The guy is already funny, but the gender change just takes it to a whole other level. But the personal quest already has him changing back into a guy after... what, 2 weeks in game time? Even by going to far off civilizations to extend that time, losing Edwin's ovaries would be a disappointment... at least before I am ready for him to turn male again for my own amusement.

So my question is, is there a method to keep Edwin in that state or change him back into it through command lines? Or by setting his personal quest story to X value to stall it, and then setting it to Y to get it moving again?

Actually, I think this thread belongs in the general gaming section ;)

Anyway, not sure what the exact trigger is, but short of playing around with Shadowkeeper (or similar that lets you play around with global variables), I'm not sure there is a way to prevent Edwin(a) from being fed up with you doing nothing about his "condition".

It's been too long since I had a look at what under the hood though, so I hope somebody else can help you out with exactly what switch to flick so to speak.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No worries. The computer and console is for most things game related, games, developers, publishers, distributors etc. This section is usually for bickering about politics, religion, why cats are cooler pets than dogs, generally anything not related to games :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are there any former BIo devs at Obsidian? I dunno. The closest would be Feargus as the boss of BIS and BIS' QA team. BG series is BIO's baby all the way.

Still, GG would fit since BG is a game.

P.S. Edwin is cool. I don't rememebr the quest in question so cna't help there.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The easiest way would be to just use in-game console to change the time keeping variable reset every week or so.

But you'll have to do some digging to find the name of the variable.

It may need decompiling scripts or browsing through dialogue.tlk file.