Obsidian Order Steam Group

I have made a steam Group its membership is set to private but if you give me your steam name I will happily add you

http://steamcommunit...OrderofEternity

a link you your steam profile would make it easier for me to add you

for example http://steamcommunity.com/id/JayDGee

• Like 1

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

As long as some of you are happy to be thrashed at Company of Heroes I'm in.

Just noticed you're in this loony club, for shame Monte! :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

As long as some of you are happy to be thrashed at Company of Heroes I'm in.

I'm happy to have my ass kicked at any game. Don't have Company of Heroes so just imagine someone more eager than they are skilled dying a lot.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

How do i become an Obs Ord member exactly? :biggrin:

You can't. You had to donate an extra $8 on top of your kickstarter tier. But don't worry you'll soon realize it's no big loss when you see what kind of people make up most of the Order. I mean look at this steam group for only Order members. Why? It's just something to make them feel special and separate them from people who didn't give an extra $8. $8 for a custom forum tag and a false sense of superiority. Doesn't seem worth it to me. Edited by Grimlorn
  • Like 1

How do i become an Obs Ord member exactly? :biggrin:

You can't. You had to donate an extra $8 on top of your kickstarter tier. But don't worry you'll soon realize it's no big loss when you see what kind of people make up most of the Order. I mean look at this steam group for only Order members. Why? It's just something to make them feel special and separate them from people who didn't give an extra $8. $8 for a custom forum tag and a false sense of superiority. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

It's not that i suddenly hate them for this, but yeah, that's rly kinda separatingly stupid :grin:

Shouldn't we all, like, stick together around P:E thing? Why the clubbing?

• Like 1

OK some people here don't like the idea of this group and feel we are being a bit exclusionary.

In honesty I found my self at least partially agreeing with their point.

So I'm making a Project eternity fan group as well. So everyone can join, This group will be open to anyone.

To join all you need to do is go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ProjectEternity and join.

I'm keeping the Obsidian Order group as well running as well