I have the sneaking suspicion that the update that Josh Sawyer was doing mentioned by Adam Brennecke in his recent Sorcerers Place interview will come out today. Either that or tomorrow I guess.

I'm not sure whether it was a week or two weeks for backers to sort out their credit card info ? Don't remember. If it's a week then the update will probably be tomorrow.

Their format seems to be

Adam / Feargus - Metagame info / Project Info

Josh - Fluff

Tim - Mechanics

Since Josh is doing the update according to Adam, any thoughts about what it might be?

Additional Race Info / Class Info?

Introduction of one of the new NPCs?

Updated Dungeon art?

I wonder when we get the E-Mail.

I always get it close to going to bed, so that should be in about 10-12 hours from now :D
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

During the Kickstarter it was between 1:30 and 4:00am my time so still at least 4 hours to go. I usually read them when I wake up.

However now that the Kickstarter is over and there's no rush, I would assume later in the day.

Edited by Sensuki

I always get it close to going to bed, so that should be in about 10-12 hours from now :D

I meant the Backer E-Mail where we clarify what we want/get.

For example for the VIP Badges.

I meant the Backer E-Mail where we clarify what we want/get.

For example for the VIP Badges.

A-ha!

Probably once the 2 week kickstarter "grace period" ends, seeing as they won't know exactly who actually pledged/didn't pledge until then.

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Well, I've read both 7 and 14 days, it was 7 days for Wasteland 2, but I thought Obsidian quoted 14 for PE. Hmm, don't take my word for it, because now I got unsure.

For people who backed the Broken Sword Kickstarter, they've bringing up their accounts management system progressively right now, and I like how they're doing it - an integrated page which has your pledge balance, ability to allocate that balance, T-shirt design and size selection, and PayPal topups all in the same system. Quite elegantly done and I'd be pleased to see Eternity be managed in a similar fashion instead of a plain survey sent out.

(And since Obsidian backed the project, they can see themselves to better facilitate stealing it :p)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Not today ladies and gents.

Adam: breaker of hopes, dasher of dreams, and leader of Cats in Chain Mail Headgear.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts