Adam's Playthrough of Icewind Dale 2 for those who missed it

Hello everyone, I was requested by a few people from the obsidian general forum to also post this in the project eternity general section as it was related to the kickstarter.

This is the complete video of Adam playing Icewind Dale 2 for those who missed it. I had to break it into parts because youtube was quite angry with it being 1 huge 11 hour video.

I recorded the entire play through for myself and noticed that many people either wanted the entire video or missed out of some of it since obsidian didn't have a recording of it.

So far part 1 and 2 are live, 3 will be shortly. I should hopefully have the entire thing uploaded by the end of the day.

Please enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QjlSG2kc8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXEty6xVC8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Jason/Leon
  • Like 21

Not wanting to torture myself by watching somebody else play a game I've already run through on more than one occasion, please can you tell us how far he got? :)

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Not wanting to torture myself by watching somebody else play a game I've already run through on more than one occasion, please can you tell us how far he got? :)

He stopped on route to the bridge fight. Was fun and painful to watch all at once :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Jason/Leon. Do you also happen to have a recording of the Obsidian PnP D&D game? I missed the last half or so. Obsidian said they have a recording of it, but I don't think they've put it up anywhere yet.

Here 'tis

• Like 5

Thanks, Jason/Leon. Do you also happen to have a recording of the Obsidian PnP D&D game? I missed the last half or so. Obsidian said they have a recording of it, but I don't think they've put it up anywhere yet.

Sadly, I do not, I got stuck working that night and missed it myself.

Here 'tis

Excellent, thanks for the share.

This is great because I only recorded maybe a few hours of the Adam game myself, so now I can see the whole thing at my leisure.

Adam is adorable whilst playing a game. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hello everyone, I was requested by a few people from the obsidian general forum to also post this in the project eternity general section as it was related to the kickstarter.

This is the complete video of Adam playing Icewind Dale 2 for those who missed it. I had to break it into parts because youtube was quite angry with it being 1 huge 11 hour video.

I recorded the entire play through for myself and noticed that many people either wanted the entire video or missed out of some of it since obsidian didn't have a recording of it.

So far part 1 and 2 are live, 3 will be shortly. I should hopefully have the entire thing uploaded by the end of the day.

Please enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QjlSG2kc8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXEty6xVC8&feature=youtu.be

How funny that at 9 minutes in on the first video Adam referrenced my now "seemingly" infamous visit to the Obsidian offices on October 12th. I had this u-stream up in my home office for much of the day on the 13th, but I had missed that part. And Obsidian was true to its word, letting me come back a week later not only for a tour, but to do an interview. And I am now immortalized as a crazy internet stalker! That's what I call a home run! Weee! :p

• Like 3

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Really hope someone does this for the Chris Avellone Arcanum play-through, as well. I'd like to see how he reacts to various parts of the game and the like, but sitting down and watching someone play live for hours and hours sounds pretty boring.

• Like 3

Really hope someone does this for the Chris Avellone Arcanum play-through, as well. I'd like to see how he reacts to various parts of the game and the like, but sitting down and watching someone play live for hours and hours sounds pretty boring.

If they use Twitch for that one, it'll be done by default, so to speak.

And I agree....I like watching a little bit here and there, skimming through/dropping in but I don't have time to watch someone else play non-stop.

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts