Well, it was too comfortable, so I actually forgot to add the 15$ for international shipping. (With credit card, Not Paypal)

Now I think I go with this:

2. Hang tight for now. Once we get all of the information from PayPal and Kickstarter and then get it organized, we’ll be reviewing each and every order to make sure we know how you want your funds allocated. We’ll handle that directly with you via e-mail (please make sure the e-mail you used on Kickstarter or PayPal is accessible to you! If you have any concerns about that, e-mail us at support@obsidian.net)

What is the status, can I change the amount now? Will I be contacted any time?

Btw.: Hi People! :)

Edited by Imperator

Well, it was too comfortable, so I actually forgot to add the 15$ for international shipping. (With credit card, Not Paypal)

Now I think I go with this:

2. Hang tight for now. Once we get all of the information from PayPal and Kickstarter and then get it organized, we’ll be reviewing each and every order to make sure we know how you want your funds allocated. We’ll handle that directly with you via e-mail (please make sure the e-mail you used on Kickstarter or PayPal is accessible to you! If you have any concerns about that, e-mail us at support@obsidian.net)

What is the status, can I change the amount now? Will I be contacted any time?

Btw.: Hi People! :)

Hi and welcome!

You can do what it says in first option. That's probably what Obsidian will ask you to do anyway after they contact you. Just remember to explain what money is for and I think it would also be a good idea to use same email with PayPal as you used with Kickstarter. I don't know how much personal information they exactly get through PP or KS to identify people, but it might be more convenient for them and you.

But if you are not sure what to do then just wait for their email or ask them directly, though their answer will probably take a while.

PlanescapeTorment-1.jpg

I also forgot to add the shipping (Although it didn't state I had to at my range) I added it through paypal incase and just put in the "Special instructions" field below the payment overview that it was for international shipping.

Also both my paypal and kickstarter emails are the same, so I'm hoping obsidian figure it out when they start contacting people, else I'll just clear the misunderstanding then.

They say they will close the paypal donations soon, so my thought was basicly, better safe than sorry.

I also forgot to add the shipping (Although it didn't state I had to at my range) I added it through paypal incase and just put in the "Special instructions" field below the payment overview that it was for international shipping.

Also both my paypal and kickstarter emails are the same, so I'm hoping obsidian figure it out when they start contacting people, else I'll just clear the misunderstanding then.

They say they will close the paypal donations soon, so my thought was basicly, better safe than sorry.

You can check here whether you need to add something for shipping or not.

Does anyone happen to know if shipping to Hawaii and Alaska was ever mentioned? It's not international, but it usually does cost more/not qualify for free shipping and I haven't been able to find anything on the subject so I don't know if i need to add additional funds for my pledge.

You can check here whether you need to add something for shipping or not.

(Physical Tier, Shipping is included in pledge) Well, shiii.. maybe I can just change the 30$ for some physical rewards. Have to contact them about that, thanks so much for the link :)