The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

Ah yes...agreed at the 50% reduction there. But as Crash just pointed out, you might want to do the reduction on just the background prior to adding the text, to avoid losing the edge definition. The slight loss of detail on the scroll I think is actually a positive, but losing the clarity of the text detracts from the overall quality................

The silence before the storm

I'm doing light therapy again so I won't be online when it's released (if past updates are anything to go by)

But I have a feeling it is going to be a busy forum here in the coming days.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Man, I'm already excited for Tuesday. 

More like Wednesday morning? Oh, staying up all night.

Fair enough, morning for me too. Ugh, I have a journalistics lecture in the morning. But damn. I want to stay up too.

The silence before the storm
I'm doing light therapy again so I won't be online when it's released (if past updates are anything to go by)
But I have a feeling it is going to be a busy forum here in the coming days.

One can only hope so! :) Maybe that's the big bang before it releases. Glad to be a part of it. :) And hey, good luck for your therapy, take care.

EDIT: Also... Here's to reviving the Obsidian Order of Eternity. Huzzah!

Edited by SophosTheWise
  • Like 1

Elan_song.gif

Man, I'm already excited for Tuesday. 

You guys are not talking about Star Citizen 4 hour live stream on Tuesday starting at 12PM PST, are you? Cause thats the only significant thing that I can think of hehe. Also why is there (1) with some title above my avatar icon?

Edited by Shepard

You guys are not talking about Star Citizen 4 hour live stream on Tuesday starting at 12PM PST, are you?

Star Whatazen? :ermm:

Star CityZen. I think it's that new space yoga game. o_o

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like me at first. I upgraded my pledge as well, but... not enough to be a VIP like you. You sure went up from 28$ :p.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Oh, wait, gold is just a bit above VIP... weeeeird. I thought VIP was the highest one.Looks like there's a "Watcher" badge as well.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Sounds like me at first. I upgraded my pledge as well, but... not enough to be a VIP like you. You sure went up from 28$ :p.

You have a gold badge, that's higher than me?

I did increase my pledge by over 10x haha, could have gone $500 but a memorial stone and some signatures isn't worth the extra $150 tbh.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 1

Yes, see my above comment. And yeah, I sure did the same as well! It'll worth every penny, no doubt. I really enjoyed that first teaser and the logo of Pillars of Eternity seems pleasantly ominious to me.

Aye, I did it more to encourage and finance the project than the goodies. So, I fully understand your point   :thumbsup: .

Yeah, I messed up and accidentally marked my $8 as a donation...  Didn't notice the Obsidian Order thing.  Luckily I had to contact support anyways, so I will bring that up once they respond to my first problem (which was there was no way to upgrade my order to a higher tier because  I had to split my tier between Paypal and KS).

• Like 1

With the new influx of members etc, I think it's finally time for a fresh thread! :)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts