The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

hello

that made me smile

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

that made me smile

If it made you smile against your will, you can probably sue it. Unless of course you failed your Will save.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I like those coins and I want one! The only thing is those plastic sleeve things look tacky, too cheap and nasty for such pretty engravings. I've got a birthday coming up soon too so maybe I will indulge myself a little. Thanks Silver :)

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

• 3 weeks later...

*sneaks into the Order*

*grabs a juicy paladin snack*

*sneaks out again*

(Yo hi everyone^^ just dropping by)

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

*Prepares the flammes for the campfire that'll require some fluffy marshmallow to be at its best.*

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Good idea!

Has anyone a ring of fire resistance to spare maybe?

I'll have you a little bite of me in exchange.

C'mon guys I know you want to :o

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

I've always liked someone I can set my teeth in, take mine!

but you owe me one. ;)

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

*puts on the ring*

I thank you kind sir :o

Now you may take a little bite off me.

Just a little one though ._.

nomnomnom

---

My brain... is so terrible... upon reading "fire resistance," it spontaneously imagined some nation/kingdom/city in which a populous of sapient fire elemental people were being oppressed, then rose up against their overlords. o_o

I need help...

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Uh... no I uh...

it's just a normal little ring that protects innocent, little marshmallows like me from fire :o

fire elemental... *shudder*

That sounds scary...

and a kingdom full of them?

HELP!

Edited by Fluffle

• 1 month later...

By being able to post in this thread does it mean I qualify for a title?

no it's expected you up your pledge by 8 dollar.
  • Like 1

---

Wow... talking about waste of money :blink:

Now I'm not sure that I should post this reply, will there be "insert coin" waiting for me if I do? :p

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Considering 

Considering how much money I've already pledged I should have gotten it for free ;). But its no biggy.

• Like 1

I added 10 dollars to my pledge back when the KS was still going after hearing about the Obsidian Order and thinking it was a neat idea, but never really bothered joining.

I don't even know what my title would be anyway.

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

• Like 1

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym