The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

I donated my $8 on kickstart and apparently didn't do the right thing to get signed up? What do I have to do for membership?

I believe you need to contact Farudan.

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Blimey, its as dead here as it is on the orders webpage (bar all the spam adverts appearing over there )

anyway

THORVALLA an RPG by Guido Henkel

http://www.kickstart...by-guido-henkel

..Looking good :)

Edited by mieu

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Blimey, its as dead here as it is on the orders webpage (bar all the spam adverts appearing over there )

anyway

I know, it's so quiet I'm thinking of starting chatting with myself :w00t:

• Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

anyway

I know, it's so quiet I'm thinking of starting chatting with myself :w00t:

Beware the voices Sistergoldring ... for when they start ... why I started a conversation with myself a few weeks ago attempting to reconcile the possible ways the lore of the game may develop, which turned into an argument, followed by a period of sulking with me, myself and I not talking to each other, hence the self imposed banishment from the boards for the last few weeks.... :)

• Like 3

Hey Paul - I believe the best justification for talking to yourself is 'that you always converse with the most intelligent person in the room' (I don't know who said it first but it definitely was't me!)

:yes:

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

it looks like the sites back up, and i removed the spam, and banned the bot.. thats about all I can do at the moment =/

Great now how will I get questionably legal placebos pretending to be erection pills?

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Third time lucky maybe? Still don't seem to be "Obsidian Order's Trained Ape, without the training" maybe I'm just invisible.

:mellow::(;( ;(

On the up side every update so far has been very interesting :)

Edited by Balzan

I posted it here and PM'd Farudan. But, oh well, here it goes again: Weird Bard of the Obsidian Order :)

Third time lucky maybe? Still don't seem to be "Obsidian Order's Trained Ape, without the training" maybe I'm just invisible.

Ok, guys - I've forwarded your forum title requests to Fionavar myself in Farudan's absence. You should get your titles in a short order now. :)

• Like 1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

I checked the list of OO members on the website and noticed I'm not in the list of members anymore. I know I was at one point, but I think I somehow accidently got taken out. Is it possible to fix that?

EDIT: Not seeing other names either. And since the link on the website to the forum points to a part 2 thread, I'm guessing that the website belonged to the guy that used to run OO and isn't accessible anymore by anyone.

EDIT 2: Nevermind lol. I found my pm that says where the new site and forums and everything are. Carry on.

Edited by Blackstream

I posted it here and PM'd Farudan. But, oh well, here it goes again: Weird Bard of the Obsidian Order :)

Ok, guys - I've forwarded your forum title requests to Fionavar myself in Farudan's absence. You should get your titles in a short order now. :)

Aaand you're set & ready to go. :)

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz :cat:

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

I checked the list of OO members on the website and noticed I'm not in the list of members anymore. I know I was at one point, but I think I somehow accidently got taken out. Is it possible to fix that?

EDIT: Not seeing other names either. And since the link on the website to the forum points to a part 2 thread, I'm guessing that the website belonged to the guy that used to run OO and isn't accessible anymore by anyone.

EDIT 2: Nevermind lol. I found my pm that says where the new site and forums and everything are. Carry on.

There's a new site? this one looks dead http://www.obsidianorderofeternity.net/

And has anyone seen Farudan or Lordcrash around lately?

Edited by mieu

There's a new site? this one looks dead http://www.obsidiano...ofeternity.net/

There is not a new... new site. That's the one I found based on a pm I recieved awhile ago, but clearly it's not operational. I haven't recieved my registration email yet anyways.

Oh well. I was never super concerned with all that stuff anyways, I just wanted to give Obsidian a little extra money and get a fancy title.

There's a new site? this one looks dead http://www.obsidiano...ofeternity.net/

There is not a new... new site. That's the one I found based on a pm I recieved awhile ago, but clearly it's not operational. I haven't recieved my registration email yet anyways.

Oh well. I was never super concerned with all that stuff anyways, I just wanted to give Obsidian a little extra money and get a fancy title.

Well, it does work... just register and you should be good to go.

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

Lol @ Sister :)

Although

Lordcrash Last visited: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Farudan Last visited:------

does not bode well for the site :(