The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

Well

"The member lord Crash can't recieve any new messages"

And my OOoE forum account is inactive, haven't recived any email yet.

So I post here instead.

Hi I would like a Sigil with "MiCkO - Wild Mage of the Obsidian Order"

And a picture someting like this:

http://dnd-wiki.org/w/images/thumb/7/78/Mage_by_Sinto_risky.jpg/350px-Mage_by_Sinto_risky.jpg

Any crazy mage picture would do :)

Thank you

/MiCkO

sigpic14647_3.gif

If LordCrash could give you the blank template of the Sigil I think that would be best imho

Just tried PMing him but he can't receive any more messages. Guess his inbox is full of shield requests! I'll try again later when he's found time to empty it.

If LordCrash could give you the blank template of the Sigil I think that would be best imho

Just tried PMing him but he can't receive any more messages. Guess his inbox is full of shield requests! I'll try again later when he's found time to empty it.

this is the blank one w9wgig.jpg

Edited by JayDGee

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Well

"The member lord Crash can't recieve any new messages"

And my OOoE forum account is inactive, haven't recived any email yet.

So I post here instead.

Hi I would like a Sigil with "MiCkO - Wild Mage of the Obsidian Order"

And a picture someting like this:

http://dnd-wiki.org/...Sinto_risky.jpg

Any crazy mage picture would do :)

Thank you

/MiCkO

I noticed your request and emptied my message box again. Nevertheless, could you please send me a message with your data? It's easier for me if I have all requests in my message box. ;)

Cheers Jay (and Crash for making it!).

Thanks, I could also send you a psd file or a jpeg with higher resolution. But since OE already announced that it will take some time until they send out the surveys for the 1k backers, I think it would make more sense to send you the files at that time. Perhaps I will improve the shield a little bit until then. ;)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

I registered on the new official site and i did not get any message on my e-mail. Why is it taking so long?

There was a server error which I fixed now but I fear that the last registrations might have not worked. Could you please register again and tell me if you get a confirmation mail now? :)

35167v4.jpg

I registered on the new official site and i did not get any message on my e-mail. Why is it taking so long?

There was a server error which I fixed now but I fear that the last registrations might have not worked. Could you please register again and tell me if you get a confirmation mail now? :)

I registered today, too, and never got the email. But I was told that it was probably manual authentication. I guess that was wrong! I'll go re-register.

EDIT: Nope, that wasn't it! It says the user name is taken.

Edited by TCJ

I registered today, too, and never got the email. But I was told that it was probably manual authentication. I guess that was wrong! I'll go re-register.

I just take a look if you are in the system. ;)

Edit:You're in the system and I approved your registration now. The setttings tell me that "user-verification per e-mail" is enabled but it seems that admins still have to approve new users.... :/

Users who have to register again (if they want to, I'm sorry):

Audron

Adric

Hermit

Argeciy

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

I just take a look if you are in the system. ;)

Edit:You're in the system and I approved your registration now. The setttings tell me that "user-verification per e-mail" is enabled but it seems that admins still have to approve new users.... :/

Well, I'm in. Thanks!

The email just doesn't seem to be working. Usually forums will send an email once an admin has manually approved an account, but I've not received that either.

On the plus side, this will greatly decrease spambots!

Edited by TCJ
  • Like 1