The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

I am off the Gran Canaria for a week :dancing:

so i will "throw my £10" in the pot on my return :yes:

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

How about making a shield for the order, clammo.....*whistle*..... :dancing:

OK then

Shield of the Order

This worn and beaten shield was the symbol of an ancient Order.

A collective of Knights, Wizards, Thieves and Madmen they united in a common goal. The restoration of an Ideal.

Some say the orders time has passed, some believe they were merely a myth.

One thing is certain this Obsidian shield is very real and the symbol of Ouroboros was painted recently.

Apologies for the late reply, pesky real life getting in the way of valuable internet posting time - damn inconsiderate of it.

The shield sounds like a good idea, and if nobody objects I'll ask them to do that. Has anyone got a picture of the exact design we want to use please?

Edited by Clammo
  • Like 2

If LordCrash could give you the blank template of the Sigil I think that would be best imho

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

How about making a shield for the order, clammo.....*whistle*..... :dancing:

OK then

Shield of the Order

This worn and beaten shield was the symbol of an ancient Order.

A collective of Knights, Wizards, Thieves and Madmen they united in a common goal. The restoration of an Ideal.

Some say the orders time has passed, some believe they were merely a myth.

One thing is certain this Obsidian shield is very real and the symbol of Ouroboros was painted recently.

Apologies for the late reply, pesky real life getting in the way of valuable internet posting time - damn inconsiderate of it.

The shield sounds like a good idea, and if nobody objects I'll ask them to do that. Has anyone got a picture of the exact design we want to use please?

Honestly if something I wrote makes it into this game I don't think I will ever stop smiling. Clammo you would instantly become my new favourite person.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Wow a part 6! Are there 700 members yet?

641 on the list but a few people haven't been added yet.

I'm guessing it will be easier to track once Obsidians Fulfilment System is up and running

An additional note: Kickstarter is now handling credit cards themselves instead of using Amazon Payments.

Are they still taking only 5% or did they up it to 10% to "compensate" for Amazon not getting 5% any more?

If they still take only 5%, then god dangit if this had happened before Project Eternity, Obsidian would have about 200,000$ more in the budget. :(

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

An additional note: Kickstarter is now handling credit cards themselves instead of using Amazon Payments.

Are they still taking only 5% or did they up it to 10% to "compensate" for Amazon not getting 5% any more?

If they still take only 5%, then god dangit if this had happened before Project Eternity, Obsidian would have about 200,000$ more in the budget. :(

I was mistaken. For UK projects (which Sui Genesis counts as even though it is Italian), Kickstarter handles credit cards directly. However, for US projects they still use Amazon Payments.

I found the information here.

Edited by HeedlessHorseman

Is the registration over at the OOoE forums done manually? I'm asking cause I didn't get an activation e-mail.

It's done manually, so feel free to head over there and register. :)

Ah. That explains it. I'll just wait until I'm activated, then. Cheers!

Is the registration over at the OOoE forums done manually? I'm asking cause I didn't get an activation e-mail.

It's done manually, so feel free to head over there and register. :)

Ah. That explains it. I'll just wait until I'm activated, then. Cheers!

Done.

35167v4.jpg

Big shield update:

I've uploaded 75 new shields to the members section of the OOoE site!

http://www.obsidianorderofeternity.net/pages/members.php

I hope you like them! :)

Please contact me if you are not satisfied with your personal shield or if you miss your shield.

Four shield requests are still in the pipeline since they need more work and I need more time (Raccoon, Raithe, Hertzila, SophosTheWise)....;)

• Like 4
35167v4.jpg

Big shield update:

http://www.obsidiano...ges/members.php

Please contact me if you are not satisfied with your personal shield or if you miss your shield.

Four shield requests are still in the pipeline since they need more work and I need more time (Raccoon, Raithe, Hertzila, SophosTheWise).... ;)

Nice work, the shields are looking good. :)

Always nice to see what people picked for their emblem.

• Like 1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

I tried to register, but I did not receive any confirmation message on my e-mail. How long does it usually take? Also, what is going to happen to the old site? The one with the nice music...

Going back to my previous message, what about Obama and Romney?

why is this thread pinned?

Why wouldn't it be? A version of this thread has been pinned since the early days of the Kick-starter.

I largely increased my pledge partly due to it. I know a few others are the same.

I don't understand what your objection is to it.

no objection at all!

just don't rly see how pledging is related to thread pinning

is this some sort of donation feature? like, guild chat on top?

It's not related. As people can still donate it is possible for people to still join OOoE.

This thread is simply to help newer members get their title and if they want a Sigil. Albeit mostly it is being used my members to talk to each other.

Big shield update:

http://www.obsidiano...ges/members.php

Four shield requests are still in the pipeline since they need more work and I need more time (Raccoon, Raithe, Hertzila, SophosTheWise).... ;)

Great job....thanks a lot for all the hard work you've put and continue to put into making these shields. I just placed mine in the signature....I'll likely end up playing with it some more(center, resize...etc.) later on but for now it's just great.

• Like 2

1zq6793.jpg