The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

Welcome to the Order last members! On a personal note, I've been busy for a while, but I'm back now. :)

@LC

Nice work with all the shields. I see people have been busy with our official site too, I'll head over there to register right now. 8)

Yeah, in fact Fenrir, Farudan and myself were busy with the official site (and still are).... :biggrin:

I hope everybody who sent me a PM is happy with his/her shield, I tried to stick closely to your proposals if it was possible. If your are not satisfied with you shield, please contact me again and we will think about another design, no problem. I want everybody to be happy with his/her OOoE shield! :yes:

I LOVE IT!!!

I may consider changing the colouring of the silhouette a bit, but it's awesome regardless. THANKS!

Sure, tell me what color or other thinkgs you have in mind and I will change the shield. :)

Woot woot!

Hehe, I see you have a new signature picture..... :yes:

Ahh, hi everyone. Finally managed to get through the sign-in stuff. I did do a large donation by the way. What's this thing about titles and shields? I must have missed something somewhere. *puzzled*

Thanks for your large donation! :)

Feel free to visit our new OOoE website. The thing about titles and shields is explained there (if you are already a member of the OOoE).

If you aren't a member of the OOoE yet please read the first post of this thread and ask Farudan if there are any open quesitions left. :)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

Well we've certainly slowed down our posting haven't we lol.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Dear members of the Obsidian Order!

I would like to add you all to the members section of our www.obsidianorderofeternity.net website but for that everyone needs an own shield. You can see the design of the shield right in this post (it's Farudan's shield) or some more examples in the members section.

Please send me a message in the forum here on Obsidian or in the forum on the OOoE site with the two following points included:

1) Your order title and your nickname (if it's not the same one you use in the forum)

2) A proposal for your logo in the middle of the ouroboros. Just describe it to me or send me a link with a picture, as you like

I'm looking forward to your messages and hope our members section will grow soon. We have more than 650 members atm in the order but only 20 shields yet.... icon_smile.gif

LordCrash, Grand Master of the OOoE

27 new shields have been added to the members section of http://www.obsidianorderofeternity.net

I hope everybody who sent me a PM is happy with his/her shield, I tried to stick closely to your proposals if it was possible. If your are not satisfied with you shield, please contact me again and we will think about another design, no problem. I want everybody to be happy with his/her OOoE shield! :yes:

And I hope more members will still send me their shield propsoals since we certainly need more shields to represent the order properly. We should have at least 100 shields I think and we have only about half of that now...... :grin:

LC, did you happen to find my request? I pm'd you on here, not sure if you wanted that sent on there or here...
Gensou_Banner.jpg

Dear members of the Obsidian Order!

I would like to add you all to the members section of our www.obsidianorderofeternity.net website but for that everyone needs an own shield. You can see the design of the shield right in this post (it's Farudan's shield) or some more examples in the members section.

Please send me a message in the forum here on Obsidian or in the forum on the OOoE site with the two following points included:

1) Your order title and your nickname (if it's not the same one you use in the forum)

2) A proposal for your logo in the middle of the ouroboros. Just describe it to me or send me a link with a picture, as you like

I'm looking forward to your messages and hope our members section will grow soon. We have more than 650 members atm in the order but only 20 shields yet.... icon_smile.gif

LordCrash, Grand Master of the OOoE

27 new shields have been added to the members section of http://www.obsidianorderofeternity.net

And I hope more members will still send me their shield propsoals since we certainly need more shields to represent the order properly. We should have at least 100 shields I think and we have only about half of that now...... :grin:

LC, did you happen to find my request? I pm'd you on here, not sure if you wanted that sent on there or here...

I'm sorry, Gensou. I've made your shield already a few hours ago but forgot to write it into the code of the site. But now it's there. :)

http://www.obsidianorderofeternity.net/pages/members_2.php

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

That's because we have our own forum now.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

That's because we have our own forum now.

Which is still also pretty quiet, but it's early days yet.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Partly I think because we've started posting more over on the Order site itself, as well as just chatting in IRC now :)

Edit: speaking of "other locations" - and especially in light of some suggestions to do some multiplayer with other Order members: Anyone who has a steam id and wants to post it here (or on the Order forums, or send via PM in either location) we can get you added to the OOoE group on Steam...

Edited by RaccoonTOF
  • Like 1

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Seeing as this is where I'm most likely to find OO members I'll post this here

I have made a steam Group its membership is set to private but if you give me your steam name I will happily add you

http://steamcommunit...OrderofEternity

a link you your steam profile would make it easier for me to add you

for example http://steamcommunity.com/id/JayDGee

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Seeing as this is where I'm most likely to find OO members I'll post this here

I have made a steam Group its membership is set to private but if you give me your steam name I will happily add you

http://steamcommunit...OrderofEternity

a link you your steam profile would make it easier for me to add you

for example http://steamcommunity.com/id/JayDGee

very well :) I would like to join it

My steam name is nimrod_of_the_obsidian_order

--- Nimrod of the Obsidian Order ---

Ahh, hi everyone. Finally managed to get through the sign-in stuff. I did do a large donation by the way. What's this thing about titles and shields? I must have missed something somewhere. *puzzled*

If you aren't a member of the OOoE yet please read the first post of this thread and ask Farudan if there are any open quesitions left. :)

Umm, have to think about that. I'm on too many forums as it is. Thanks for the reply.

There's something I want to ask... Is it possible to upgrade my OOoE title to "Forlorn Hope Soldier of the Obsidian Order"? At first I put "Forlorn Hope Soldier of the Obsidian Order" but I may have read the instructions a bit sloppily and I guess it should've been "Forlorn Hope - Forlorn Hope Soldier of the Obsidian Order". I don't even know if its grammatically correct to say so but "Soldier" is a bit too...bland. Sorry for the hassle. If the title cannot be changed - it's ok.

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

I just donated $8 via kickstarter from the PE homepage. This is a pretty great forums community based on my experience from the little while I've been here so I figured no harm in getting a bit more involved in it while helping out the game.

So if memberships are still being accepted as far title goes Sophist of the Obsidian Order works for me and for sigil within the Ouroborus an astrolabe or rose compass would look nice.

K is for Kid, a guy or gal just like you. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Just a question.

Are we taking on any new members?

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Hey LordCrash, thanks for the mail :) Been busy getting back to my usual schedule now that the game development has started. It all sounds wonderful and thanks for doing this for us.

I am also wondering are we taking on new members? With Obsidian still accepting PayPal donations all this time after the Kickstarter has ended, the question seems to be muddled.

I just noticed I'm not on the list members list but I definitely posted in the first thread :(

EDIT: Nor it seems am I Obsidian Order's Trained Ape, without the training :,(

Edited by Balzan

I just noticed I'm not on the list members list but I definitely posted in the first thread :(

EDIT: Nor it seems am I Obsidian Order's Trained Ape, without the training :,(

I would guess Farudan will see your message and send off your request. You could always send off a PM as well.
Gensou_Banner.jpg