The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 6

Hmm considering I may die from ingesting said tuna sandwich, I cannot back this campaign.

So you have to back out of backing the campaign.

l4b7z.jpg

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

The website looks AWESOME :)

• Like 2

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Ummm... guys...

Any way the initial "the" could be dropped from my title? Pwetty pwease? :3

I just suddenly realised it makes it a bit clunky...

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Not sure how this works, but I did upgrade my account, so if that qualifies me for a special title I'm all for it.

TITLE: Golden Sage of the Obsidian Order.

Did you add an additional $8 in addition to any add ons? So say you pledged the $20 tier, then added another $20 for the expansion, you would have to add an additional $8 to join the order for a grand total of $48.

Edited by Arthnoxx

Dear members of the Obsidian Order!

I would like to add you all to the members section of our www.obsidianorderofeternity.net website but for that everyone needs an own shield. You can see the design of the shield right in this post (it's Farudan's shield) or some more examples in the members section.

Please send me a message in the forum here on Obsidian or in the forum on the OOoE site with the two following points included:

1) Your order title and your nickname (if it's not the same one you use in the forum)

2) A proposal for your logo in the middle of the ouroboros. Just describe it to me or send me a link with a picture, as you like

caretaker.jpg

I'm looking forward to your messages and hope our members section will grow soon. We have more than 650 members atm in the order but only 20 shields yet.... icon_smile.gif

LordCrash, Grand Master of the OOoE

• Like 5
35167v4.jpg

Ummm... guys...

Any way the initial "the" could be dropped from my title? Pwetty pwease? :3

I just suddenly realised it makes it a bit clunky...

Just wanted to re-post this just in case.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

I have a question about this...I've already create a personal logo, but it's quite different from others that are on the obsidian order website. Should I change it?...no right? :)

You can stick to your logo of course. The shield would be only for the members page on www.obsidianorderofeternity.net (and of course for every other purpose you want to use it after)

;)

35167v4.jpg

Your mailbox is full :p Tried sending this:

1) Jumble Murdersense, Apprentice Candle Dribbler

2) http://i.imgur.com/I60Tt.png

What's the new OOoE site for specifically?

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

Your mailbox is full :p Tried sending this:

1) Jumble Murdersense, Apprentice Candle Dribbler

2) http://i.imgur.com/I60Tt.png

What's the new OOoE site for specifically?

Sorry, weren't aware of that. Now my mailbox is free again. :)

But I got your data, thanks.

The new site is basically just a fansite dedicated to the OOoE and PE. It could be everything we want it to be. Atm it includes a chatroom, a forum, a newsfeed and a gallery. ;)

35167v4.jpg