Starting a KotOR II LP over on The Escapist Forums...

Well, despite however good one is or isn't... I have a doubt anyone will ever topple Scorchy for KOTOR2 LP's...

*added Escapist thread to favorites to read later...*

"So much activity in PE's section... :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, despite however good one is or isn't... I have a doubt anyone will ever topple Scorchy for KOTOR2 LP's...

*added Escapist thread to favorites to read later...*

"So much activity in PE's section... :/

That may well be the case, but I don't think it should preclude other LPs from being made.

In my mind Scorchy's LP is for LPs what 2001: A Space Odyssey is for sci-fi movies. Other Kotor 2 LPs should exist though, Kotor 2 is such an amazing game second only to MGS3 in my mind (yes I actually like it more than PS:T despite it not being as "good" as PS:T) that is way to underrated to most people, and this LP is pretty good so far.

At least your playing with the restoration mod, and I think you should incorporate things about the Revan book into the LP proper when it's no longer a huge spoiler. I didn't hate the book, but considering I have forcefully made myself remember it in a way that it doesn't contradict the entirety of Kotor 2 I didn't read that real book I guess. The ending felt very not-bioware and I think that was the holdover from the cancelled Kotor 3 Chris Avellone started working on.

Good job so far, I'll be reading it for sure.

"Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves."

"Simon! Let's see you grit those teeth!"