Will the Kickstarter page be finalized?

I ask this question because the page still shows that we have not reached 4million dollars even though we have with the Paypal numbers, also I believe the final amount of money earned should be displayed on the Kickstarter page. And lastly I believe the mega dungeon has 14 levels if the Paypal doners are added in but the image still displays 13 levels. I personally wasn't expecting the page to be finalized by now but I would really like to know if it ever will be.

Edited by Lynchbread

A. They can't add the paypal money to Kickstarter's total on that page ... but they can probably add it to the project page "here"

B. The mega dungeon is 15 levels not 14 ... *ahem* ... anyway, Feargus was in the comments section of the KS page (yesterday I think?) and he said they will update the dungeon image, but they're mostly taking the week to take stock.

C. In the future I'm guessing the majority of their effort will be spent on the project's official web page ... which is a lot more important in my opinion.

The Kickstarter page only displays money collected on Kickstarter - it's quite logical when you think about it. They'll keep posting updates on their website and here on the forum, so this is where you should look for news from now on.

There's already a thread about the Endless Paths artwork. IIRC, Feargus said that they all had to recover from the celebration ;) and they're generally swamped right now, but it will be updated soon.

They can still make updates on Kickstarter. I think it's good idea to Obsidian for doing so, it's important to be there (on facebook, google+, twitter also) this is free advertise of game. People who didn't heard about the game will still appear there. I don't use facebook, or other community portals, and on forum it's easy to miss something important - so I'm follower of updates on kickstarter.

@Rosveen - pozdrowienia z Rydułtów. :biggrin:

Edited by simon_templar

@Rosveen - pozdrowienia z Rydułtów. :biggrin:

Yay! Someone knows where I live without having to google it :grin: Jest nas tu więcej niż się spodziewałam.

I wonder if they'll keep updating the Kickstarter page throughout the development? They still have a year and a half to go...

Edited by Rosveen