Adam's play through of icewind dale 2

Jason/Leon

Not sure if anyone actually has the video, I know obsidian said they didn't, but I did record the whole thing.

Yes, the entire, almost 11 hours of video.

I just need to upload the video. It's going to take some time though as my upload speed for my internet it sadly slow and the file is almost 8 GBS.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I will be more then happy to post the link when I am done uploading it. Also, let me know if someone else already has done this somewhere.

Thanks!

• Like 7

I watched it on and off in the background while he was playing, but I haven't seen anyone actually having the whole thing in a single place :)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not sure if anyone actually has the video, I know obsidian said they didn't, but I did record the whole thing.

Yes, the entire, almost 11 hours of video.

I just need to upload the video. It's going to take some time though as my upload speed for my internet it sadly slow and the file is almost 8 GBS.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I will be more then happy to post the link when I am done uploading it. Also, let me know if someone else already has done this somewhere.

Thanks!

Have you considered making a torrent?

• Like 1

I could do this as well, let me know if you would prefer a torrent. The only issue with this would be that my upload is sadly, slow so the seeding wouldn't be that great.

As it stands at the moment I have 30% of it uploaded to my youtube account.

• Like 2

I've seen quite a few people comment that they'd missed it and really wanted to see it, so thank you for your efforts.

Perhaps when it's done uploading, you could post a thread/link to it in the Project Eternity General forum?

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thanks for the futur upload, it'll be fun to see how he fared. Might actualy make me recreate my old 4 char party (Cleric of Lathander, Fighter, Elf mage, tiefling rogue).

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

I've seen quite a few people comment that they'd missed it and really wanted to see it, so thank you for your efforts.

Perhaps when it's done uploading, you could post a thread/link to it in the Project Eternity General forum?

Sure I would be more then happy to. Hopefully with the rate its going I can have it finished uploading by the end of the tomorrow. Sorry again my upload speed is just so slow.

Quick little update, I don't know if anyone needs this as well but I decided to upload this as well.

This is the kickstarter end video for project eternity. I did have a few issues recording it but finally got it working correctly. You may see some video capture of the entire webpage and not just the video at first but I managed to fix it as I went.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3vREHM2LY

• Like 2

Had no chance of catching it live, as it was during work hours here down under.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, the video finished uploading, but for the first time ever, youtube failed to process the video correctly saying the file was unsupported. No idea why its just an avi file.

I guess I may have to split this up. I will do that right away and do it in segments. I like how youtube accepted the other video though just fine. Maybe its the size.

I will break it up right now and start uploading, should at least have 1 or 2 segments up by the morning.

Sorry guys and gals!

No worries, the lenght was probably too long, yeah. You might want to cut it even more than just by two if it's 11 hours long.

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

To repeat the above, thanks a lot, much appreciated.

• Like 1