Updated Endless Paths Picture?

I'd love to see all the images leading up to the 15... no real reason, I just think it'd be neat.

"It is an extraordinary act of courage to come to know a stranger's pain. To even consider such a thing demands a profound dispensation, a willingness to wear someone else's chains, to taste their suffering, to see with one's own eyes the hue cast on all things -- the terrible stain that is despair."

-Tulas Shorn

"Toll the Hounds" by Steven Erikson

A full version would be cool, that way I can print it off and use tacks to track my progress, blue/green ended ones with a note mentioning anything noteworthy that happened and red ended ones to show where party members died (if they do)

Edited by Swells

It'll probably be posted relatively soon.

Feargus posted this on the KS comments.

I'll talk to Rob about the Dungeon Art. Sorry, we all needed a bit of a break, but I think we are all rested up and getting things updated. I think we are current with our Kickstarter, Facebook and tumblr messages. Will now work on art updates as well.
  • Like 2
TheCoffeeGod.jpg

It'll probably be posted relatively soon.

Feargus posted this on the KS comments.

I'll talk to Rob about the Dungeon Art. Sorry, we all needed a bit of a break, but I think we are all rested up and getting things updated. I think we are current with our Kickstarter, Facebook and tumblr messages. Will now work on art updates as well.

Yay!

Translation: We haz hangover. Be right back.

• Like 8

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Translation: We haz hangover. Be right back.

Yeah, Feargus clarified this a bit more 3 hours ago (on the KS comments):

"I am going to talk to Rob in the morning. He needed a good solid couple days to recover, from being under the gun on the art and from the vodka. :) -Feargus"

• Like 1

"I am going to talk to Rob in the morning. He needed a good solid couple days to recover, from being under the gun on the art and from the vodka. :) -Feargus"

Considering that he already ended up having to do 2 more levels (3 maybe? I forget) while in the middle of the countdown party and already under the effect of said vodka, that's totally understandable. Maybe I shouldn't have had that extra bottle sent to the offices...

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Considering that he already ended up having to do 2 more levels (3 maybe? I forget) while in the middle of the countdown party and already under the effect of said vodka, that's totally understandable. Maybe I shouldn't have had that extra bottle sent to the offices...

I can only hope, as a matter of form, that the last two or three levels are designed while under the influence. Maybe actually implemented while hungover.

I'm looking forward to seeing/reading the development off when this game comes out for those that pledged & donated. Hopefully it will include said picture and map and target goals etc..

Though in the immediate future - Get over your hangover and give us some art :p (Jokes, but seriously :p).

Juneau & Alphecca Daley currently tearing up Tyria.

We know we have them, and I'm not against the pictures being updated but . . . if they don't update them I'll go on living, I doubt I'll even blink an eyelid.

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"