Druids, Rangers, Aumaua, Godlike, and Orlans

Anyone else dying to know more about the Druids, Rangers, Aumaua, Godlike, and Orlans?

I hope for more lore and details.

How do Rangers and Druids or even Monks use thier souls?

What are the origins of the Orlan and Aumaua?

Do Godlike have communities of thier own? Can Godlike breed true amoung thier own kind or are they more a divinely inspired mutation then a true race?

All in good time. They're still hung over, so let them recuperate fully before you pepper them with more demands for information. ;)

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Actually, they all drank hemlock after the kickstarter was successful. At least I think it was hemlock. Maybe it was stomach remedies.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

Yes.. I'd especially like to know more about the Druids in Project Eternity!!!

Cyphre's Companions Pack v0.75.2 | Cyphre's Dual-Wieldable Flails & Heavy Flails v1.2 | Cyphre's PrC Pack v0.75 | Cyphre's Remove Annoying Effects Extension (Tortoise Shell) v1.0

1equwd7qnahnqayd4y2s7xk.jpg

"O, the life of the Druid is the life of the land.

We are one with the dark earth on which we proudly stand.

One with the Mother who has suckled us from birth,

Her streams and her rivers, we are one with the earth;

One with the Father, whose oak supports the sky,

Who gazes on us daily with his great, immortal Eye..."

Unique twists are great but I want SHIFTING. Gimmeh Meh shiftehs! I mean, Shifter PrC is a great example of something that would really fit with this soul idea they got going. By the time your level 10 in that PrC your character is literally a walking (or floating) soul that changes there vessel into whatever is required. I mean that's kind of there identity at that point, there soul, not there physical being as that's so fluidly malleable. Not saying let us turn into every monster we run into but I'd love to see animal shifting or maybe some more monster-like beast shifting thrown in as options for Druids.

Druid/Shifters are some of my favorite classes in RPG's and I always get mildly disapointed when a druid lacks any interesting shapeshifting options. Often times its just wolf a bear and some kinda pig to have something 'different', but they're rarely as useful as just using a spell. So if they have it I pray it's implemented well and is a viable thing as a main stay for that specific character combat arsenal.

...yay druids.

Edited by Adhin

Def Con: kills owls dead

I hope there will be different specializations available for the druid.

I did some modding with the shapeshifter class in bg2 to make the werewolf form scale with levels and ended up with a pretty unique type of fighter where it had low armor class and health but had health regeneration. So it needed up as a soft tank where it could eat a couple of blows but then needed to run away to regain it's health again.

It was good against mages because they usually didn't dps fast enough to kill it (you rarely faced only mages in battle though)

and was good as a support fighter in melee battles where you needed to switch the tanks so that they could heal up again.

It's advantage was that it was always at full hp when battle started but, but needed to be careful on getting it killed if you were too reckless with it.

I know healing items/spells are scarce in PE but as far as i know that shouldn't affect a regen if it's balanced properly.