I know its a long way until April 2014, but I am amazed at how much I miss getting those kickstarter updates and watching the total grow and reading and responding to the kickstarter forum. I liked the 1 feed as oppsed to starting a new thread or hunting for a specific one and hoping to contribute. So... for all of you out there like me.... spam me with things interesting you. I can take it.

IF YOU KIDS DON'T QUIET DOWN, I'M TURNING THIS PROJECT AROUND AND WE'RE GOING HOME.

Edited by Ieo
  • Like 3

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Prepare for these topics for the next year and beyond...and I'll post this every time I swear! *evilgrin*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi0tje6xfWs

• Like 1

Vox: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Vox

Are you ... like a crazy person?

Vox: I’m quite sure they will say so.

These days a lot of forum software has chatroom type functionality built in (or easily added). Whether they'd actually implement/turn on such here on the forums is up for debate. I'd probably rather they create a different, dedicated place for livechat type conversing. Keep them separate.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

These days a lot of forum software has chatroom type functionality built in (or easily added). Whether they'd actually implement/turn on such here on the forums is up for debate. I'd probably rather they create a different, dedicated place for livechat type conversing. Keep them separate.

I'd have to agree. The problem with synchronous chat medium is that it's not conducive to actual discussion. More like twittering.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)