Dont understand some people on here - my rant

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Good thing I don't believe in hell, then. ;)

It's a saying not to be taken literally. Geez.

Hence my winky icon.

I figured you were just flirting with me. But I could never be with a woman that likes Candyland. Sorry it's a dealbreaker.

I figured you were just flirting with me. But I could never be with a woman that likes Candyland. Sorry it's a dealbreaker.

Good thing I'm already married, then ... ;)

Dude! candyland was awesome! brings back such fond memories as a child! of course to each his/her own

I spent a lot of time with that game and Chutes & Ladders when I was wee kid. My much older brother let me win a lot, I think. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have to be honest. A forum is suppose to be about discussion. I always try and bring something to the discussion when i reply to a thread or make a thread. Any thread i make i try and make sure it is a "conversation starter". But people need to understand that when you are a in a forum, a community essentially, people are going to have their own opinions... and thats OK. So many threads get started because they have an opinion about something that they wouldnt mind seeing in the game, or a said feature that they would be happy to see. And thats OK. So many people's first response to threads like these are, "No i dont agree, just let Obsidian make the game the way they want." I can understand this sentiment, however a forum is meant for discussion. Especially when you are in the section labeled "General Discussion". These people who make these threads arent saying that Obsidian shouldnt make the game they want, they are merely making a suggestion that they like and think maybe others might like as well. Anyway I know posting this thread isnt going to change anyone's responses to these threads, but I felt the need to rant about it. Why? Because i suppose it is a release for me... As i stated earlier i like to make thought provoking and discussion oriented threads so, as usual your opinions are always welcome.

I've been in a few locked beta testings and in my experience the forums always have many people constantly saying "it's their game, they can do what they want, if you don't like it, leave" on repeat. If only they applied the same logic to themselves in respect to the thread they comment on! ;)

What's this crazy talk ? Don't you know they need us to tell them to make a good plot, create good female characters, do proper QA, etc., etc.

And cats, of course. This game needs moah catz.

Great, now some loon is going to demand a cat race and furry romances!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What's this crazy talk ? Don't you know they need us to tell them to make a good plot, create good female characters, do proper QA, etc., etc.

And cats, of course. This game needs moah catz.

Great, now some loon is going to demand a cat race and furry romances!

It's just optional content it doesn't hurt you to ignore it.

Sorry, OE doesn't do romances... so while one can (and imo should ;)) the others just impossible ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee