"That's me. Sat in the corner. In the dark. Waiting for the party to finish before cleaning up after everyone. Never a thank you, and if I try to mingle people avoid me.

It's alright for the character classes - they're dangled in front of people like shop mannequins, enticing them in to spend the shinies.

Dungeon levels - come on out. Player housing... Stronghold... Big big cities.. all glittery and gold.

Even George Ziets.. sigh. I dream of being George Ziets.

But no. I'm not something to stick on a glossy front cover. I'm not going to make anyone pledge more money. So I'm just left in the corner, watching the mound of things to do grow larger and larger.

'We don't need you anymore' someone says, cruelly. 'Let the community do it!'

*sniff*

Their heart's in the right place, I'm sure. Some poor gamers who think even my job is glamorous. They'll see.

It's often the same story. 'Nice game', they say, 'shame about the bugs'. 'Shame about the lack of polish'. 'Just needs a bit more work'. My fault.

That's me. QA.

No-one loves me.

Please don't forget about me."

Edited by kalniel
  • Like 1

Aww QA.

The misunderstood and under appreciated QA.

Don't worry too much.

Obsidian has already said that they plan to use as much of the money that was brought in after hitting 3.5 million to go towards QA and polish and such.

I am confident that they will stick to their word too.

Edited by Technatorium

Quality Assurance is absolutely essential. It makes the difference between "could have been" and "is"

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Sad is... it's mostly "true story"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee