Favorite Game and Which game do you hope Project Eternity is most like?

Games  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Games ?(multi answer)

• BG1/BG2
    • NWN/NWN2/NWN MoB stc
    • Icewind dale/ Icewind dale 2
    • Vampire Maquarade Bloodlines
    • Planescape: Torment
    • Witcher/ Witcher 2
    • Gothic 1/2/Nigh of the raven/3
    • TES (Skyrim Morrorwind)
    • Dragon Age orgins/2
    • Other (Final Fantasy 7/8, Spellforce/Warcraft/ Mass Effect1/2/3, Risenetc)
  2. 2. Which game do you hope Project Eternity is most like? (multi answer)

• BG1/BG2
    • NWN/NWN2/NWN MoB stc
    • Icewind dale/ Icewind dale 2
    • Vampire Maquarade Bloodlines
    • Witcher/ Witcher 2
    • Gothic 1/2/Nigh of the raven/3
    • TES (Skyrim Morrorwind)
    • Dragon Age orgins/2
    • Planescape: Torment
    • Other ( Say what)

I chose "other" for what game I hope Project Eternity is most like.

I hope it's most like Project Eternity a fresh new Isometric view party based CRPG with the focus on RP! (Note: there is no A in CRPG!)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Favourite games, both BGs, PST and others like Arcanum or older classics like Lands of Lore, Shadowlands, Eye of the Beholders or some Ultima games.

I would like the game to resemble BGs and PS:T alike. A mixing of the virtues of those three games would be the best game ever created. Very difficult to do, though.

It is strange to feel so "mainstream" here in this forums :D

Planescape: Torment is my favorite RPG and I would like P:E to be something similar, mixed with some elements from BG2.

I also liked the Chrono series very much for story and music and Vampire: Bloodlines for the races and characters (and the ghosthouse!) but this are different type of games.

I would like to see is the in-game feedback from minor actions from the original Deus Ex.

Did your (male) agent go into the women's bathroom and harass someone? Expect to hear about it from your boss.

Did you fail to help an old friend deal with her problems? She ran away like she always said she would.

Listen in on a random conversation in the break room at the beginning of the game? The game remembers.

When you completed your first objective and a random friendly solider that came in to secure the room, did you take him out for no reason? There's a scene later on for that.

(Just found this one on my 10th or so playthrough) Trying to infiltrate the game's last area I was scounting around with my super jumping and found a ventilation access with metal fan blades down below. As your character debates whether it's worth the risk the big bad (who is monitoring your movements) screams 'DO IT! JUMP!!'

Neat things like that are a welcome touch and add to replayability since some of them only come about when you do pretty random things that wouldn't normally occur to you or require skills that you may never have selected like the enhanced jump.

Other examples: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDevTeamThinksOfEverything