damn, i just gave you guys more than 100 quid

Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? :biggrin:

My badge is that I am an Obsidian Order member. Priority Number 1 should be getting the game done.

Sorry but that's not a badge. That's a vanity plate.

As for the game, i'm beginning to think Chris, Tim and the rest have already skipped town with the Kickstarter money and are sitting on a beach in Mexico or somewhere with those drinks with the little hats.

• Like 1

dumber than a bag of hammers

My badge is that I am an Obsidian Order member. Priority Number 1 should be getting the game done.

As for the game, i'm beginning to think Chris, Tim and the rest have already skipped town with the Kickstarter money and are sitting on a beach in Mexico or somewhere with those drinks with the little hats.

I think it's going to take a week maybe longer before they have the money in their accounts. It would be pretty cool and funny if they'd been on a tear partying since the kickstarter ended still celebrating.

and they probably wearing our badges too! :blink:

The badge, at least, should be easy.

I say make it priority #1.

developing the game should be priority number one

SUCH BLASPHEMY!!!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

and they probably wearing our badges too! :blink:

No, they are hoarding the badges in a Swiss bank account, they are getting 5.9% interest on them. I always knew there was something about Feargus that made my spidey-sense tingle.

• Like 2

sonsofgygax.JPG

No, they are hoarding the badges in a Swiss bank account, they are getting 5.9% interest on them. I always knew there was something about Feargus that made my spidey-sense tingle.

As I'm working in a swiss based bank i can neither confirm nor deny this statement.

Edited by C2B

US treasury Agents have been working with/ negotiating with Swiss Banks on these secret accounts.

I feel so betrayed.

They'll catch 'em! That'll teach Feargus though. It's not the Slam Dunk swindling scheme he thought it'd be.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Personally this whole snafu with Badgegate has me wanting my pledge back. I'll be contacting Amazon and my credit card company to see if they can get me a refund. If they can't get my money back, I'll have to go the route of hiring a private assassin. This may cost more than my actual pledge, but dammit it's the principle of the thing. >:[

Edited by HungryHungryOuroboros
  • Like 1

Hungry Self Eater, that's way too extreme. You should get yourself checked out.

Simple phone call to the lawyer you have on retainer should suffice. Sue them for $4.1 million for emotional duress.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I think perhaps the sheer number has a bit to do with it. I don't mind. They've got my dosh and I've still no badge. Doesn't stop me yakking, and whether or not it's retrospective in terms of it'll appear on my first posts, I neither know nor care as I don't intend to go back and read them, brilliant though they all have been.

"People dislike the popular because it's crap"

"HTH. Because it means I can talk down to you some more."

"I can do you a quote a day, but you'll have to pay. Preferably with suicide."

"You want original? Why? It's not as though that's ever touched your life before."

"A woman scorned is a fun thing. Let's boogie."