damn, i just gave you guys more than 100 quid

Backer badges will start rolling out in the next few weeks.

Taken from Update #27 on kickstarters.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Sadly, this seemed to be the sentiment of a lot of the people on the twitch stream who were new arrivals and had no idea what was going on during the countdown party...

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

The badge, at least, should be easy.

I say make it priority #1.

developing the game should be priority number one

Nah, the game's gonna take ages anyway. Badges are low-hanging fruit, an easy win.

dumber than a bag of hammers

What makes asking for a forum badge that was promised, trolling?

C'mon Obsidian, what's the timetable? Newc0253 needs his badge!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

yeah, pretty sure he's just plain trolling. If nobody feeds it, it'll go away.

says the guy who, by his own logic, is feeding a troll.

as others have pointed out, however, the badges were promised and - in my case, at least - amply paid for.

i mean, we're talking badges on a message board on the internet- how hard can they be?

• Like 1

dumber than a bag of hammers

I never clearly understood what the "forum badge" would be exactly. A replacement for our avatar pic? Text that appears below our forum title?

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I think the badges would be similar to the ones developers have that have "Developer" written on it inside a square. Or moderators with the Orange. Developers' are green. I bet backers will be pink. I want pink, said no one ever.

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

I think the badges would be similar to the ones developers have that have "Developer" written on it inside a square. Or moderators with the Orange. Developers' are green. I bet backers will be pink. I want pink, said no one ever.

I want it in pink too. Or done similarly to the Dragon Age Bisexuality logo. I am actually not joking when I say this. I think it would be wonderful if the forum badges looked like that. (Maybe mine could just look like it?)

Edited by HeedlessHorseman