How do PayPal backers affect the Mega Dungeon size?

It counts toward the Mega Dungeon! We hit fifteen (15!!!!) levels!

Will Facebook Likes still count to a larger dungeon?

Yes, for now they do! Come like us quickly and maybe we can hit the 40,000 likes for one last dungeon level. But it’s for a limited time, so… like us! Please note: If you clicked Like on our Eternity home page, that doesn’t qualify – we need likes on Obsidian’s Facebook page!

• Like 3

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

How do PayPal backers affect the Mega Dungeon size?

It counts toward the Mega Dungeon! We hit fifteen (15!!!!) levels!

Will Facebook Likes still count to a larger dungeon?

Yes, for now they do! Come like us quickly and maybe we can hit the 40,000 likes for one last dungeon level. But it’s for a limited time, so… like us! Please note: If you clicked Like on our Eternity home page, that doesn’t qualify – we need likes on Obsidian’s Facebook page!

thx

Call me OCD but I like that the amount of levels is divisible by five. :(

I have a thing for prime numbers, so now that the ship on 13 has sailed, I'd prefer 17 levels. If we reach 16 levels underground, then I hope there will be an above ground level as well, just so I can pretend that there's 17 levels.

• Like 1

No. I mean that we have reached all the goals except the 16 level (40 thousand). Run it with a smile and see the process of creating the game =) But I do not know how much time we need that would collect 40 thousand. Now since there are only 27 476.

I liked 13. It's the sacred number of the Great Horned One :(

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The problem with that is if we get to sixteen, then we can get the square root of four. That is much more "even" than multiplying five by three.

• Like 1

The problem with that is if we get to sixteen, then we can get the square root of four. That is much more "even" than multiplying five by three.

OCD doesn't have to be "even" - preference for odd, preference for primes, preference for divisible by 10, etc can all be equally OCD :) For P:E I like the idea of powers of 8...

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

I think it would be cool for Obsidian to keep the 40,000 facebook likes open. I mean, we're very clearly not going to get there any time soon, especially not since the kickstarter is now over and so the publicity levels have massively died down.

But I think as a good way of keeping some buzz going and a bit of fan excitement, especially while Obsidian work out the major parts of the game and updates are likely to be in a short supply, allowing us to keep plugging away towards 40,000 would be a good way of keeping the community together and interested.

Plus, at this stage, the difference between 15 levels and 16 levels can't be that much for OE.

I dont want any more levels to be honest, it's getting to the stage where the quality and design of the dungeon is going to suffer.

I think the 16 level will do nothing more critical. I also believe that all levels will make a good quality, all the currents so many people tried (and now even try) that they were in the game. So that the 16 levels will be just right.

Thus, we will do all the job =)