If there was only one RPG to be saved in the world I would choose.....

Actually I'd like to revoke my choice; Project Eternity. Looking back on it, it's the most I've ever put into behind a game, I think the sentimental value of that alone would want me to keep it around. The games I do have fond memories of are marvelous, but I have them dilligently memorised by now, I think I'll take the gamble for this.

Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord

Ok seriously...it is probably not an original opinion but I guess PS:T because it is a game I can play years from now and still enjoy like I presently can still fire it up every once in a while.

I'll get back to you in 2014.

• Like 2

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

For me it would be Morrowind because I love the charactersystem they used then and the Editor makes it easy to mod.

Unless one also count the live simmulation/rpg Academagia as RPG then I have to chose this as it is my altime favorit.

When mentioning "world" and "save", here's what comes to mind.

• Like 2

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

World of Warcraft

....what?! :banana:

Edited by Gurkog
Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

Adventure Mode in Dwarf Fortress, hands down. Nothing gets me going like accepting a quest to kill a sand titan from a demon masquerading as a deity (while ruling over an unsuspecting human city), recruiting the town drunk and some peasants, and getting shaken to death by a giant capybara on the journey home.

Single Player - BG series (because they need to be combined)

MMO - Everquest 1 - because from beta to just a year or so ago I played it heavy all the time... thousands of hours, raided like crazy... it was the ultimate adventure

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

- Buddha