Elthosian, Use paypal on the front page of the Project Eternity website. Give the money you need to give and email them all the details (the instructions are there). You can get your soundtrack that way.

Sadly, I can't, my credit card doesn't work with Paypal, so... yeah, I pretty much need amazon payments or some other method ;_;

Could you not ask a friend with a card and then give the friend cash? That is what I did when I didn't have one yet.

This has been my first Kickstarter project and I am absolutely thrilled!

My payment went very smooth as only 4 hours after the party over at Obsidian had ended I had already received mail from Kickstarter, Amazon and the money had gone from my account. I think I have never been as happy to see my account being billed!

Obsidian try and keep the updates coming when serious development starts, even if its just once/ twice a month!

My most hearfelt congratulations to the Obsidian crew for the overwhelmingly successful Kickstarter campaign, and my sincere thanks for coming up with the idea of Project: Eternity and funding it via Kickstarter: This goes a long way toward showing the whole gaming industry just how much isometric, party-based RPGs are still on demand! There's a reason why games like BG, IWD and Ps:T are still being played after 10–12 years from their release, and are still the touchstones against which all new RPGs are compared and judged. Besides, I totally like the idea of you guys not having a publisher to rush your feet off: Just take all the time you need to make Project: Eterny awesome, grand, perfect.

I'm really sorry I couldn't back it up while the Kickstarter campaign was still up and running, but I've just started working. Just wait until next week and you'll be getting some support from me as well :)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

What about cutting the beard of the epic beard guy on the stream? He said he would do it if someone pledged 10k$ and someone actually did do it. Will we get a video of this ;P?

When someone has a beard as epic as his, it would be a crime to cut it. It would be worth 10k to me just to see his glorious beard grow and flourish.

This has been my first Kickstarter project and I am absolutely thrilled!

My payment went very smooth as only 4 hours after the party over at Obsidian had ended I had already received mail from Kickstarter, Amazon and the money had gone from my account. I think I have never been as happy to see my account being billed!

Obsidian try and keep the updates coming when serious development starts, even if its just once/ twice a month!

Well, aren't you the lucky one! I got a call from the bank, 4 hours after the kickstarter ended (7 am) waking me up and asking me what the hell was I doing, purchasing stuff off the internet at 7 am. It's my money, bank! Just shut up and take it!

• Like 1

LadyRenae wish you the best on the job front. If you should end up changing your address at any time during the next two years, all you need to do is to email Obsidian at mailto:support@obsidian.net and they will update your shipping address.

Much appreciation for the advice, and thanks for the good wishes.

Dear Epic Beard Guy:

We all respect you greatly. Beards are a symbol of complete manliness. Only a real man can grow a beard. Boys can't, girls can't, women can't. But you? You have endured, grown your beard despite the initial itchy phase. You grew your beard, unafraid of the "awkward-length-beard" phase that everyone faces. You endured social distance for the sake of your beard. Most impressive of all, you escaped that snare of endless shaving.

Real men across the world salute you, sir.

Keep growing, and carry on.

• Like 3

What about cutting the beard of the epic beard guy on the stream? He said he would do it if someone pledged 10k$ and someone actually did do it. Will we get a video of this ;P?

When someone has a beard as epic as his, it would be a crime to cut it. It would be worth 10k to me just to see his glorious beard grow and flourish.

A man of honor should stay true to his word!

Jokes aside ;P I could understand if he doesn't want to cut it and I guess it is ok.

This. :)

Oh yeah. We promised the folks who donated $10k we'd get that beard off and we're going to get that beard off! (It might not happen for awhile though - he's entering another beard contest and we want to give him a shot at winning something, because...)

...the only thing better than shaving a beard on camera is shaving a PRIZE-WINNING beard!

• Like 7

Oh yeah. We promised the folks who donated $10k we'd get that beard off and we're going to get that beard off! (It might not happen for awhile though - he's entering another beard contest and we want to give him a shot at winning something, because...)

...the only thing better than shaving a beard on camera is shaving a PRIZE-WINNING beard!

Don't cut his beard, it's epic. ;( Or at least wait and see that all 10k pledges comes through first.

I haven't read all the response here and on the Kickstarter, but I want to say one important thing:

A Steam game can be DRM free.

There's a list of such games on a GOG forum thread. These games can run without Steam being active. Some of them can be moved to another disk or PC by just copying the folder and would run correctly, even without Steam installed. That doesn't preclude Steam features, either. Some keep track of achievements and update them when the game connects to Steam.

I would love if Obsidian went that way. It's probably more work to implement things this way, but it would be the perfect combination of Steam and DRM free.

Hear, hear.

I hope GOG supports Linux by 2014. This will be just about time when I have to buy a new PC and I wanted to use this opportunity to get rid of Windows for good.

• Like 3

I hope GOG supports Linux by 2014. This will be just about time when I have to buy a new PC and I wanted to use this opportunity to get rid of Windows for good.

Well since they recently (taday i think even) started selling OSX games, I guess Linux will be just a matter of time.

Awesome! I wish him the best of luck in that contest! But i have to say that I feel a bit sorry for him. I guess he didn't believe someone would actually throw 10k$ in at that moment. Hopefully it won't kill him ;D I have to say one thing though: I salute to you, Matt MacLean, a man of honor who stays true to his word even if it means such a sacrifice!

Will this stream be shown also as a holiday special, like the Acanum stream?