Thank you Obsidian for keeping us all update about the progress of Project Eternity.

I was a little surprised and more than delighted that official news came through so quickly after the end of a spectacular Kickstarter campaign.

Surely most of you still hanging from trees, called partners for bail money from police lock ups and sheepishly explaining to love ones how all ones clothes got trashed and replaced by a pink fairy outfit!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

The Mega dungeon should stay right as it is. It is too big already, it will be a lot of work to make it fun and not a drag.

I have one question: when will the PE store launch with the cards and other stuff? I want to buy some svag. :)

Edited by Zack Fair

J_C from Codexia

Oi Obsidian boys (and girls)! Well done and all that, but I do have a couple of questions:

1. Is the digital game copy separate from the copy I'll be working with as a beta tester? (I pledged $140)

2. I noted in the announcement the statement regarding confirmation before items are shipped. This is of particular concern to me as my life is in a bit of flux at the moment, guaranteeing I'll have moved at least once (if not twice) by the time everything ships. Please tell me I'll be able to keep my address updated as it changes to avoid things being mis-shipped. I really don't want to miss out on any of my incoming mementos on account of having to move to find a job again.

3. If I end up having to replace my computer due to goodness knows what might happen during a closed alpha test I'll also be working on, will I be able to re-install my beta version on a second machine? (Yes, I'm considering running each game I'm testing on a separate internal drive, each of which will also be apart from my personal drive, but I'm still putting that machine together, so it might not be ready in time... finances and all, you see.)

If anything I've said sounds like an idiot, please forgive me.

[edit note: "everything" is one word, ye nit... >.>]

Edited by LadyRenae

Elthosian, Use paypal on the front page of the Project Eternity website. Give the money you need to give and email them all the details (the instructions are there). You can get your soundtrack that way.

x1bql2.png

~ Scribe Extraordinaire to the Obsidian Order ~

I really wished I could find a couple of $100 notes in my sofa right now and upgrade my tier before Obsidian stop taking pledges. >_<

Anyway I hope Obsidian will share updates and maybe even screenshots with us from time to time throughout the development to ease the wait.

Congratulations again.

I have a question : I have buy the game for 20 dollar and have pay 47, so i can get the add-on and the trategie guild. But when and where i can tell that i will for my extra money this two things ?

Please answer in a easy english ;) My english is not the best.

Ps.: THANK YOU ! Thank you Obsidian, that you will make such a nice game ;) (and on German too ;) ) and thank everyone that have pay like me, so that we can get so many things in the game.

MFG

I have a question : I have buy the game for 20 dollar and have pay 47, so i can get the add-on and the trategie guild. But when and where i can tell that i will for my extra money this two things ?

Please answer in a easy english ;) My english is not the best.

Ps.: THANK YOU ! Thank you Obsidian, that you will make such a nice game ;) (and on German too ;) ) and thank everyone that have pay like me, so that we can get so many things in the game.

MFG

They will send out an email survey to everyone. They will tell you what is the total amount you have pay, and ask you how you wish to divide your money. Thats where you can tell them $20 for this, $20 for that, and so on.

MFG

They will send out an email survey to everyone. They will tell you what is the total amount you have pay, and ask you how you wish to divide your money. Thats where you can tell them $20 for this, $20 for that, and so on.

Thank you !

Ok then i will wait.

Elthosian, Use paypal on the front page of the Project Eternity website. Give the money you need to give and email them all the details (the instructions are there). You can get your soundtrack that way.

Sadly, I can't, my credit card doesn't work with Paypal, so... yeah, I pretty much need amazon payments or some other method ;_;

Thanks for the steady streams of updates and all the cool stuff that happened along the way. Hopefully the Launch party can be live streamed too. This is the first game I've preordered (so to speak) since the glory days of NWN's trailor appearing on BG2 (or was it IWD?). I haven't been this excited about a game in almost a decade - or maybe ever.