Congrats, I look forward to the future.

this is premature but I'm wondering. Since i recieve 2 games, 1 physical and 1 digital will I be able to pick one of each GOG and steam?

i guess that you will be able to pick what each copy should be but well dont quote me on it ^^

I was hoping for CA to do a series of Let's Play videos and put then on youtube.

He has to finish it, and there is no need to rush it.

He still likes playing RPGs right? :)

Congrats, I look forward to the future.

this is premature but I'm wondering. Since i recieve 2 games, 1 physical and 1 digital will I be able to pick one of each GOG and steam?

I believe I read on the Kickstarter page and/or the eternity.obsidian.net page that "Yes" you'll be able to pick one of each. They'll ask us what we want and provide.

Yep, per digital key that comes with your tier, you get a choice. So if you got a physical tier with an extra digital key, you'll get the physical copy to install, plus the choice of Steam or GOG for your digital key.

As for the physical option, we're not quite sure yet. We'll have to work that out still unfortunately (but we'll try to provide the same flexibility if we can.)

Where can I see Adam’s Icewind Dale II playthough?

Unfortunately it’s not available.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Do another one? Nyes, nyes, nyes.

Sounds like a plan to me.

CA does a LP Arcanum and AB does a LP IWD2.

This would be their chillax time.... playing RPGs.

Adam wouldn't need to start over. He could use his last save game.

Hi Piccolo, I'll echo that around to the internal folks - I like the idea (but can't promise anything, but I do like it!)

It honestly doesn't bother me as a backer during the KS phase. I know there will be some people that want to feel special because they backed it during the KS phase, but personally I say you guys keep it open for the next year or more. I want you guys to get as much money as possible to make the game awesomer.

As for the physical option, we're not quite sure yet. We'll have to work that out still unfortunately (but we'll try to provide the same flexibility if we can.)

Thank you for this also. I would rather not use Steam for my physical copy but I know there are many people out there that would.

Edited by jfdsfj89s7
  • Like 1

Where can I see Adam’s Icewind Dale II playthough?

Unfortunately it’s not available.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Do another one? Nyes, nyes, nyes.

Sounds like a plan to me.

CA does a LP Arcanum and AB does a LP IWD2.

This would be their chillax time.... playing RPGs.

Adam wouldn't need to start over. He could use his last save game.

Did you see his party? He should start over.

• Like 1

Codex Explorer

If you would be able to have mac/pc/linux on the same disc (like blizzard does with WoW: mac+pc), that would be awesome. The pro for you if it's possible to fit into a disc is that you don't have to bother with different versions on different systems when they're sent out, the pro for us is if we change systems we can still play with the same discs.

Thanks for the quick update. By the way people, since PayPal is still up, you can still join the Obsidian Order of Eternity by adding 8$ to your previous paiement/pledge or by simply making a 8$ one if, for example you used KS and now want to join. We'll receive you with wide open arms and OE will likely enjoy the extra funds.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Heh, what would have been amusing is to have the webcam up and running this morning to catch folks staggering in... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I had some problems with payment but I've managed to solve it (forgot about my credit card limits).

I'm curious how much money you will get from the amount declared by backers on Kickstarter. Hope it will be 100%.

From what I've heard Amazon or PayPal takes 5%, so that's for everyone, and KickStarter takes 5%, but that's justified considering what they do, and they do a pretty good job. If a small company had to host that many hits like at the end of a $4m KickStarter there would be problems.

Glad to see an update, I was freaking out earlier because I had some pledge issues. I think I got them all sorted out, and i sent a few emails about it just to make sure my pledge got through and all that, if it still didn't work I had no clue what I'd do. Can't wait for the game tho, I plan to follow as much as i can, you guys at Obsidian are fantastic.

"Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves."

"Simon! Let's see you grit those teeth!"

There will be at minimum be a survey for ya to fill out. (But I am looking into seeing if I can set up a fulfillment site too where folks can log in and keep things updated. :))

Any chance of a fulfillment site where we can upgrade our tiers in the future? I understand we can do it at the moment for a limited time, but I'm hoping for something that is still open for us for a much longer period.

Perhaps something similar to Wasteland 2 project where backers are still allowed to increase their pledge and this will be open until they are prepared to ship the stuff out, which is still a long time more to go.

Thanks

I hope the Paypal will be open until November. $30 more could be Obsidians if it's still open November 1st. ;)

Thank you for the update!

Note that Steam just had a serious potential exploit announced. I hope they publish a fix very soon or that thing is gone from my system.

Do you use Safari?

Edited by Ham Wizard

Note that Steam just had a serious potential exploit announced. I hope they publish a fix very soon or that thing is gone from my system.

Do you use Safari?

Firefox. I no longer have a Mac.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."