Silly kickstarter questions

How do you even link our accounts to show we paid via kickstarter?

When will our accounts be linked (i.e. special VIP forum badge available, etc.)?

Just curious as to how we "proof" that the process works, if we have to maintain the same email address as that may be how you do it, etc.

Information on that has not been revealed yet. Hopefully soon-ish.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Obsidian is probably going to send out surveys to all the backers in the next few weeks. Those will probably allow the backers to link their pledge to their forum accounts.

Edit: Seems like Tale posted while I was writing. Consider my response null and void :)

Edited by Adlantis

Lots of paperworks for Obsidian :cat:

They are probably going to ask for your forum account name on the Kickstarter survey. Although, they might have to create their own database, because people with shipping items in their tier might change address and all that stuff and the survey can only be sent once.

I'm suggesting they create a web page that they host for backers to filling in, will work with paypal as well and could be edited. This though require security!

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

They will probably send a e-mail to everyone. There they will ask for your information, forum username and information about whatever addons you pledged for. Lateron they will most likely put up some kind of website where you can change your information and increase your pledge (not confirmed (but i see no reason for them not to do this)).

It will take some time for kickstarter/amazon to process the credit card data etc. right now Obsidian hasn't gotten any money yet and no e-mail contacts either.

Given the large amount of money and backers (once again HORRRAY!) it might take up to two weeks. The Reaper Miniatures Bones Kickstarter also broke the 3 Million $ bar and it took something like two weeks for them to get the money.

Obsidian is probably going to send out surveys to all the backers in the next few weeks. Those will probably allow the backers to link their pledge to their forum accounts.

Edit: Seems like Tale posted while I was writing. Consider my response null and void :)

Hey, your guess is as good as mine.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hey, your guess is as good as mine.

No, no... you can't admit that you were guessing; that spoils the fun!