We'll know when he starts one. Unless any1 happens to be a personal friend of his. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Sorry gang. I might not have time to do hang out here too much today. :( I was out sick half of Tuesday and all of Wednesday, so I'm going to be trying to work doubly fast today to make up for it. And the stuff I'll be working on doesn't lend itself to long compiles either, so I don't have much of an excuse to not be working most of the day. ;) Gotta earn those super-sized meals somehow...

-Akari

Oh, can you answer just one question then? Your public loves you so much, and they need attention! :(

Is the game done to the point where you aren't adding any more force powers, or are you receptive to cool ideas still? I kinda got onto the KOTOR 2 scene a bit late...

Also, a non-game question: Who do I submit ideas for wallpapers to?

Sorry about that sickey thingie though. You're all better now though, right?

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Oh, can you answer just one question then?  Your public loves you so much, and they need attention!  :p

I like how the one question is conviently your question :(

Is the game done to the point where you aren't adding any more force powers, or are you receptive to cool ideas still?  I kinda got onto the KOTOR 2 scene a bit late...

odds are it is too late to put anything new in that isn't very very small and very useful

Also, a non-game question: Who do I submit ideas for wallpapers to?

1. Why would he know?

2. Remember how he always says LucasArts handles this stuff

3. Lucasarts really really really doesn't care about wallpaper ideas, sorry. ;)

I ask him because he's not me, and I know that I don't know anything useful.

And yes, I know LA is a bunch of thieving... er... illegitimate children, but wallpapers pwn. Especially mine. Or at least they would if I could draw them... Hmmmmmmmm...

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

3 cheers for akari, the only dev who is really vocal with us, the fans......

hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray :)  :p

while he has prolly give us the most info, a whole bunch of devs have talked with us in the past. Right now they have a new game and they are finishing K2. I think this is what you would call "crunch time"

while he has prolly give us the most info, a whole bunch of devs have talked with us in the past. Right now they have a new game and they are finishing K2. I think this is what you would call "crunch time"

Exactly.

I'd rather they finish up KOTOR:TSL and THEN take the time out to chat with us. I think the fact that not many of the DEVS have posted much lately indicates they're hard at work.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Exactly.

I'd rather they finish up KOTOR:TSL and THEN take the time out to chat with us.  I think the fact that not many of the DEVS have posted much lately indicates they're hard at work.

Alternately, it could mean they were victims of a gangland execution and are now moldering in a shallow grave somewhere in the Nevada desert while Feargus searches for cheap Mexican labor to help patch up the game's loose ends.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Exactly.

I'd rather they finish up KOTOR:TSL and THEN take the time out to chat with us. I think the fact that not many of the DEVS have posted much lately indicates they're hard at work.

U hope that is the case!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Exactly.

I'd rather they finish up KOTOR:TSL and THEN take the time out to chat with us.  I think the fact that not many of the DEVS have posted much lately indicates they're hard at work.

Alternately, it could mean they were victims of a gangland execution and are now moldering in a shallow grave somewhere in the Nevada desert while Feargus searches for cheap Mexican labor to help patch up the game's loose ends.

And coffee.....he needs to fetch a lot of coffee....

and donuts...

Damn.. I only have one real question (that might have been asked already) but I'm never here for Weekend Programmer..

Could some kind soul ask Akari if KotOR2 on the PC has REAL mouselook this time? And if he answers "no" then could you please slap him from here to eternity?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!