Welcome Everyone,

I would like to welcome all of you to this Forum. What a crazy few weeks. Please feel free and introduce youselfs and help each other out if questions arise

Obsidian, Thank you for this great Idea of a game

Kickstarters & Paypalers, Thank you very for making this possible.

• Like 3

Hermit of the Obsidian Order

Now that KS is over I guess the party continues here!

I'm Constance - a RL Bard and gamer. My husband makes cool stuff, and a good chunk of my friends are in the game industry. I can't wait to see what the Obsidian team will put together for us but it looks amazing so far.

Don't be like that Constance girl, she's weird - Manager @ Disneyland

RL Bard, Storyteller, and Costumer

Hi, I've been interested in PE ever since hearing about it, and couldn't be more excited, having accidently stumbled upon the original Baldur's Gate during high school.

I travel a lot for work, as an engineer, dealing mostly with the domestic and international automotive industry.

I'm a long-time gamer, dabbling writer, and jack-of-all-trades extraordinaire.

Hello! My real name is Colin, and I'm going to school for networking tech. I love all kinds of video games, but over the last few years I've gotten really into RPGs, especially those made by Obsidian! I guess I'm a little wierd here in that I didn't play the Infinity Engine games back when they were still big. I always had a crappy computer and my parents didn't like to buy me games. So nostalgia really wasn't a factor in backing this project; I just love Obsidian's games and I want to see them work on a project where they can focus on deep characters, story and RPG mechanics without having to make concessions because of expensive 3D animation, voice over budget, license restrictions, and publisher demands. I'm getting bored with AAA games because they seem to be offering more polish with less real content every year, and I'm so glad there are projects like this one that will focus on the important stuff.

Hello everyone!

Like many of you I am anxious to see the game progress and excited by how the community rallied behind one of our favourite developers!

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

- Buddha

Well, nuts, so much for the forum quieting down.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've been here from pretty much the beginning. It's nice to see such an influx of posters due to Project Eternity. Hopefully you all stick around for the long haul.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hello. My real name is Kurt. I am a mercenary, wine-connoisseur, lover, poet, explorer and occasional stunt-man for erotic cinema industry. When not wrestling bears, acting as point-man for CIA drone strikes or para-skiing off of glaciers, I am posting here under my pseudonym of Monte Carlo.

It's great to be here amongst lots of normal people.

sonsofgygax.JPG