You know what I miss? Possess familair. I recall a couple of points in Hordes of the Underdark wherein you could summon a flying familair as a wizard, possess it and send it across an abyss to make a bit of a shortcut. It wasn't ever required or super helpful (I did have some serious fun in multiplayer with it.). But cats a familairs, and the ability to maybe possess them would rock. Especially if for certain tasks their unique willfullness took hold.

Everyone knows dogs are superior to cats.

SCIENCE!

:D Cats rule on the internet you dog owners have your 'sunshine' and your 'outside'.

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

• Like 1

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Or, as a compromise to having actual cats, we could have an annoying character in both of the large cities, that mainly speaks in "meows", while keeping a very straight face... "Oh, look what we got meow. A real meowty group of adventurers. Meow. What the meow are they going to do to help the poor people of the city? They meowt kill evil meownsters, meow?"

Sir... did you just say meow?

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?...Meow.

Comepletely off track here, but you do know that Cat's can't drink cows milk right?

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Cats indeed rule the internet, and capture the attention of AI neural networks.

http://www.dailytech.com/Googles+Unsupervised+SelfLearning+Neural+Network+Searches+For+Cat+Pics/article25025.htm

One day soon...the machines will rise and place cats at the top of the worlds hierarchy.

I suggest you start making feline Friends ASAP if you want a place in the Royal Family of Felines.

Hahaha, Adam, brilliant and the avatar too... Makes me glad I asked that question in the first place!

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Umm, I'm pretty much positive I have given my cats cow milk many times in the past...

It's a bit like dogs and grapes or chocolate, they can be toxic to some dogs, but then there's other dogs that are fine with them.. There was a time when the majority of humans couldn't drink cows milk.

And of course, the true inheritors of human destiny, such as myself, who still can't ingest the foul dairy milk.

Umm, I'm pretty much positive I have given my cats cow milk many times in the past...

It's a bit like dogs and grapes or chocolate, they can be toxic to some dogs, but then there's other dogs that are fine with them.. There was a time when the majority of humans couldn't drink cows milk.

And of course, the true inheritors of human destiny, such as myself, who still can't ingest the foul dairy milk.

Well at least you still have human milk.

Maybe the cats everywhere meant that soon all of OE employees working on PE will have cats for avatars.... Adam started the bal at least, he's true to his words.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Cats will sneak everywhere if they want to. This one (who is gracing my avi) snuck into my gym bag and in my luggage. XD

• Like 1

My Obsidian Order title really belongs to my cat who is cute since day one and she built her attitude around it.

Maybe the cats everywhere meant that soon all of OE employees working on PE will have cats for avatars.... Adam started the bal at least, he's true to his words.

I'm selfish and lazy, I demand there be some sort of rule where it's mandatory to have a cat in your avatar.

Mmm, perhaps only when you're trying to get something useful done.... :cat:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Like there are any nude mod for wow cats, lol.

Well apparently there are nude mods for Skyrim that includes the khajiit. :p Let's just hope there will be an absense of those kinds of mods for P:E

I somehow doubt the character models will be in that much detail...

also the only way a mod should bother you is if you download it...so...yeah.