We have to discuss something very important... Cats. Indeed, in a cryptic way, Adam answered my question about : "If we reach Big City 2, what'll come next?". Some ideas were said by a few of us until Adam revealed that -someone- that I do not remember the name of, said that it would be at " Four millions" "Cats, cats everywhere" and that we'll "[you'll] see when we get there".

Well, here we are my friends, we indeed reached the last stretch goal of 4 millions. So, what do you think, stray cats, domestic cats, companion cats, special kickstarter spell "Summon Swarm of Cats", feline race, Bastet-like religion...?

Or maybe we were trolled! :biggrin:

Medieval_Cat_Wallpaper_4vnya.jpg

No furry-bait, please. Let WoW and TES keep it to themselves.

Not sure if i prefer pink unicorns or cats...

Both. In droves.

Not sure if i prefer pink unicorns or cats...

A cat and a pink unicorn walk into a bar...

The bartender says, "Let me guess. Lovecraft got laid?"

• Like 1

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

How can you say no to...

2012-10-13133039.jpg?t=1350553127

Yep, that's my cat, sleeping in an ice-cream container. LOL, I was laughing so hard, as she was trying to make herself fit.

Edited by Sugarjaye
  • Like 4

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

No furry-bait, please. Let WoW and TES keep it to themselves.

Yeah. Let's keep it like Dragon Age, where there aren't nudemods and stuff...

Oh, wait.

Sarcasm aside;

CATS!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Summon cats? Why not? We had summon bunnies in BG2!

Wasn't it something like:

You summoned a Gin, name your wish!

I wish for wild animals to attack my foe!

A pack of wild bunnies is summoned and attacks your foe...

Those were the times!

• Like 1

nec temere, nec timide

Also let there be dogs, rats, squirrels, deer and other foliage in outdoor areas that is friendly and doesn't need to be killed...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Or, as a compromise to having actual cats, we could have an annoying character in both of the large cities, that mainly speaks in "meows", while keeping a very straight face... "Oh, look what we got meow. A real meowty group of adventurers. Meow. What the meow are they going to do to help the poor people of the city? They meowt kill evil meownsters, meow?"

"1 is 1"

I think we'll find that one of the levels of the mega dungeon is filled with kitty litter... and giant cats.

Mmm... skeletal cats might have purring issues. :skull:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Or, as a compromise to having actual cats, we could have an annoying character in both of the large cities, that mainly speaks in "meows", while keeping a very straight face... "Oh, look what we got meow. A real meowty group of adventurers. Meow. What the meow are they going to do to help the poor people of the city? They meowt kill evil meownsters, meow?"

Sir... did you just say meow?

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?...Meow.

Edited by Moonlight Butterfly
  • Like 1