Cats is a must for this game, and a race of bearded cats makes so much sense that it simply has to be in the game.

It is the fate of all ratcatcher souls to come back as bearded catpeople.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

This,

Bastet-like religion...?

Me wants.

Or something like this,

I want a pet cat that lives in my stronghold, gets in all the food is completely useless in all respects, ignores all commands and is generally an ****.

no cats please, its already enough that one wakes me up every morning at 4 just so i can let her in again 15 minutes later...they are a plague

How about dogs?

So, dogs have been pretty much done to death in games, it's time the feline race had some love. Besides, I also have 2 cats, and they are a pain in my ***. But I love them to pieces, and I would absolutely love to have cats in the game in some shape and form.

Just not as an enemy, I don't think I could kill one. ;(

• Like 2

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Simple, first quest is to go kill rat, you arrive and a big ass feline is already there, ate all the rats, trolls you and leave.

• Like 5

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Simple, first quest is to go kill rat, you arrive and a big ass feline is already there, ate all the rats, trolls you and leave.

Cats are terrible pets, but excellent killing machines.

I dissagree with this vehemently.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Well they did have the cowkill cheat in BG that summoned and dropped a cow on your opponent. I wouldn't mind something like that but with cats :D

But really, any cats or mention of cats would be great. My cats would approve (by demanding dinner and destroying furniture). That reminds me, if we get a cat in our stronghold it should destroy furniture, curtains and rugs. And leave dead mouse/bird/rat/whatever presents on the doorstep every now and then.

• Like 3

NPCs, pets, stronghold random NPC... all good to me.

Catlike race the best, but that's probably for the expansion...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I want my fluffy cat too! Although I can always cuddle mine.

There's always that. We all know french-speaking owner's cats are the best.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

I want my fluffy cat too! Although I can always cuddle mine.

There's always that. We all know french-speaking owner's cats are the best.

Hey.... my cats take exception to that.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

This,

Bastet-like religion...?

Me wants.

Or something like this,

I want a pet cat that lives in my stronghold, gets in all the food is completely useless in all respects, ignores all commands and is generally an ****.

no cats please, its already enough that one wakes me up every morning at 4 just so i can let her in again 15 minutes later...they are a plague

How about dogs?

So, dogs have been pretty much done to death in games, it's time the feline race had some love. Besides, I also have 2 cats, and they are a pain in my ***. But I love them to pieces, and I would absolutely love to have cats in the game in some shape and form.

Just not as an enemy, I don't think I could kill one. ;(

Uh hu?

Edited by The Mist Devil

And I still love them lots. Even when Luna scratches and meows like crazy at 5 in morning at my bedroom door to let her in. Evil ***** she bolts as soon as she hears you getting up as she know's she's going to get sprayed with the spray bottle.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308